has anyone ever used the clear blue fertiity monitor?? any success stories?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Hello, I have not used it myself but i am pretty sure there is some ladies here that have used it and have had luck. If you want to use it, I would advise to go ahead and see what happens. There is really nothing u loose, well it is a little expesive but i think if ur really ttc then is worth the try dont you think. Smile
|

replied May 16th, 2007
I have the Clear Plan Fertility MOnitor, I bought it last August after I had a m/c in April. I used it for about 3 months and i did not get preggo. THen I left it and began using it again in January for two months.....still didn't get preggo.
I think it is probably a good tool to use, but it really wasn't worth it for me. Currently my dh and i have stopped ttc, but I don't think I will be using it again.
I have read numerous success stories on their website though, I just may be an unusual case Shocked
Edited cuz i can't spell!
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....