User Profile
I went to the doctor today for my one year appointment. It's been on year since we haven't been protecting and 7 months of very actively ttc. So my doc took like five vials of blood to check my lh, fsh, tsh, insulin, and prolactin. There may have been a couple more. He said he would call me when all this comes back and let me know what we could do then to optimize our chances of ttc. So, we shall see in the next few days what happens.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hope you get some answers! It sounds like with all those tests they should be able to tell you something.
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Best of luck. I wish you lots of patience as you await the results. Keep us posted.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh, yeah....did they say how long it would be before they would know the results?
|

replied May 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hey mg - Haven't seen you around lately and was begining to worry about you. I hope you get some answers soon and it doesn't take to long to figure things out.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hopefully everything will be okay and they can give me some answers and tell me if we need to do anything different. I am just so ready to be pregnant as all of us are
|

replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
What CD are you on? LH/FH should really be tested on CD 3.

I hope you get some answers. I understand how frustrating the whole thing can be.
|

replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
i wish you the best of luck. Keep us updated.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Hi Mg
this is a really good step. It gives you hope as it did for me 4 months ago. I must say I am not in the clear yet though...

Anyhow, let us know when you get your results and what your doctor will suggest for you. I hope this gives you some answers...
|
Tags: pregnant, TTC
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....