Ok, so I posted earlier that I didn't think that I was going to "o" this month. Well, I am now on cd 23 and over the weekend, I think I have been getting normal post 'O" temps. So I just looked at ff and it said that I "O"ed on Thursday. That is when I started to get those weird cramps I posted about.. They didn't seem like regular ovulation cramps, but I guess they were. FF made the crosshairs for ovulation, but they are dotted lines and I can't remember what that means.

Now I am supposed to start af on friday the 18th and that would give me a 7 day luteal phase, but I am hoping that I don't have any problems with luteal phases, so I am hoping that all the stress I had earlier this month is going to delay af. I have no symptoms for af and i usually do about this time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hope you did o!

Did you bd at the right times if you did?
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
We are still using protection so it doesnt matter. I am using the next three months as a testing and educational time so I can really be prepared when we can start trying again. Last month was the first month that I started charting.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry, Its still early. Things are going straight over my head this morning. Embarassed

I just started using ff this last week or so. I really don't see a pattern at all! Rolling Eyes But I'm not sure if I should start a new chart because of the bleeding last fri or if I should just chalk it up to spotting Confused This charting thing is more complicated then I thought! Did you see a pattern in your first month?
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I did see a pattern, but not until I knew that I definitly "o'ed". I couldn't make sense of it at all, but after it indicates that you have "o'ed", then you can see a pattern. They call it biphasic when you can see the difference in temps before and after "o". They tell you on ff that you shouldn't count anything as af unless it is full on af bleeding. If you just spotted on Friday, then just mark it as spotting for that day.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad you can see a pattern. That is awesome and I'm sure it will be a big help when you guys get to start ttc agian. Are you using the opk's with the temping? That is what my dr told me to do, But I haven't bought any yet.

About the spotting. Really? I started spotting on friday afternoon for like 2 hrs. Then nothing on saturday. But we bd on Sat night And I woke up on sunday to some spotting (only when I wiped). So I wasn't sure if it counted.
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
MC - this is what FF says about spotting -

"Getting Started: A fertility chart, like your menstrual cycle, starts on cycle day 1 (CD1). This is the first day of your period (full red flow, not spotting). You may wish to begin charting at the beginning of your next cycle. If you choose to start before your next period (many people don’t want to wait!) make sure that cycle day one on your fertility chart reflects day one of your last cycle, the first day of your last menstrual cycle (LMP)."

I am using opk with the temping, but this month I ran out and didn't realize it until I needed them, so I just didn't do it this month. FF tells you when you should be fertile and that is when i start using them.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, my dr told me to chart my temps and when I think I may be o'ing to start using opks to confirm. It would be great if you had it down to a science and got a bfp you first month ttc agian!

Thanks for the info from ff. I guess I'm late then...Sigh....Not that I'm surprised. Rolling Eyes
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
can you post your chart so i can take a look at it?
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I can't get to it from work. It's blocked for 'sex education'. Rolling Eyes

But I will update it with my temps from this weekend and post it for you when I get home this evening. Would you mind posting yours so I can see what it looks like?

I feel so quilty, because I have already missed temping like 3 days out of two weeks. I just completely forget some mornings. (like this morning). Have you had this problem?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....