Hi there... me and my wife have been trying to conceive since 10 months.. she got pregnant 12 months ago but miscarried at the 5th week. After that we have been trying hard ... starting at day 7 after mensuration .. but to no avail ..
Is it true that the fact that she got pregnant the first time, indicates that we have no issues conceiving and it's just we havent been hitting the right numbers in probability ?
is it true that miscarraige will not affect future conception at all ?
Thanks!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2007
BTW we've been pretty cautious about food and what we take .. been on all the vitamin regime you can think of .. folate and the likes ..
Sad
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Miscarriage should not effect you future chances of pregnancy. Were you told of a cause of the miscarriage?

Does your wife chart her temps? That is always a good place to start!
|

replied May 14th, 2007
We are not sure why she miscarried ... the docs are not affirmative but said that the embryo did not form...
she hasnt been charting but we will do so ..thanks for the advice!

GFG
http://golasik.blogspot.com
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
try www.fertilityfriend.com its pretty easy and simple and helps you keep track of when the best times too try and bd.
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Thanks BabyAndy!
That is a wonderful site ...
we will try harder ... i was reading somewhere that it's a numbers game and the odds are low... as in first we need to get the egg at the right 24 hrs time frame ...and once we get the sperm to the egg there is only a 30% chance of fertilization happening ... two major stumbling blocks ...

Oh well ... it really hurts to see my wife crying when her mensus comes every single month ...

Gfg
http://golasik.Blogspot.Com
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
GFG, I definately know what you and your wife are going through. Its so hard when you are so ready for a baby in your lives.
If your sperm count in normal, then bd'in every day is ok, otherwise every other day is recomended. Your sperm can last up to 5days in search of the egg, so the more the merrier.
Keep trying, best of luck to you and keep us posted.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....