\i have like a scar around the penis , is that normal for circumsized penises and will that effect my sex?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Im Circumsized And
semi wrote:
\i have like a scar around the penis , is that normal for circumsized penises and will that effect my sex?

no your sex will still be male.
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
MikeH90 wrote:
semi wrote:

I think he meant intercourse, not his gender.

Yes, most circumsized penises have some form of scar. The only issue would be if the scar causes uncomfortable tightening during erection. If you don't have that problem, then you should be fine.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Supporter
My boyfrien is circumsized and of course there is some scarring i don't think you can really expect there not to be really, i has never effected our sex life in anyway
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Eiri wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:
semi wrote:

I think he meant intercourse, not his gender.

Yes, most circumsized penises have some form of scar. The only issue would be if the scar causes uncomfortable tightening during erection. If you don't have that problem, then you should be fine.

I know Eiri, I was just goofing on his english. Some of these posters really butcher the language.

I don't really have a scar, its more of a different color, or discoloration.
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Completely normal and it shouldn't affect anything.
|

replied May 18th, 2007
Yeah I still got a slight scar from mine, it's normal (for circumcized guys) and doesn't really affect anything besides aesthetics. Such a cruel thing to force upon babies Sad Really should be outlawed...
|

replied May 27th, 2007
Experienced User
nope!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....