I got my first + opk in three months this morning. Since I'm using fmu, it is probably one day off. I hope I'm ovulating today, but my signs are mixed.

I had a busy morning. We scheduled a grocery delivery for first thing so that we wouldn't miss a brunch reservation with my mil. Anyway, the delivery guy was early and that threw me off a normal morning routine. I didn't remember to take my temp until over an hour after I was up and had put all the groceries away. Anyway, my temp jumped since yesterday and is in my normal post-o range. I hope it was a bad temp because I couldn't suduce my dh last night. He was just too tired. I still have ewcm, so that keeps me hopeful.

I might try to do an experiment. I have never had a + opk using anything other than fmu. I'll try with this brand to go 4 hours without fluids or trips to the restroom and see if I still have a +.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2007
Experienced User
Exciting!
I was using the internet cheapies for opk and I never got a "clear" positive. The line was never as dark as the test line, but close. It always drove me nuts because I was doubting the +.
This month I used the digital opk from Clear Blue Easy...and when that happy face showed up...I was so excited, because for the first time I knew it was actually positive!
Make sure you bd today and tommorrow!
take care
cpr
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2007
Experienced User
Shortgeek
cool deal on your + OPK. The one thing that always worked for me was my +OPK and I used the clearblue happy face...Let us know the progress.
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah Yeah Yeah

That's good that you got a clear positive. I know that it has been bugging you for a while these past few months. I guess I am in the same boat as ou were this month with not ovulating but hopefully next month it will be better for me.

Hopefully this will be your month...
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
I'm glad you finally got a +. I wouldn't use that temp. If you took it after you got up and out of bed could throw off your chart.
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I agree. My temp was back down below the my usual post-o temps this morning. Based on my signs, I'd say that I probably o'd this morning. We bd'd then, so hopefully we timed it perfectly.

I made it a little over three hours yesterday without drinking any fluids or using the restroom. I had a second line but it wasn't quite dark enough to call it positive. I could barely make it though. I got really thirsty and started getting a head ache. Plus, I really had to pee by the end. I just can't see myself going through that every day around ovulation.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....