I have now just started getting these headaches on the lower part on my forehead around my eyes and boy my back is killing me so bad there are sharp pains on some parts of my back I wake up with a throbbing headache like my brain is shaking inside my head it comes and goes but it's really worst when I wake up I don't know if it because of stress & anxiety or what if you look at my other postings under the panic attacks you will probably think that theses headaches are associated with the anxiety.

Please Respond
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Headaches...
Migraines can stem from many things -- I had migraines for years, I now take supplements that have helped with some deficiencies in my body and health -- magnesium, calcium, etc... Feeling better, not many tough migraine headaches, not as much back pain or any body for that matter...

Migraines are genetic in nature. A family history of migraines predisposes you to getting migraines. Migraine sufferers have noted that there are certain triggers that can bring on a migraine.

* Food sensitivities:
o Foods that contain the amino acid tyramine found in red wine, aged cheese, smoked fish, chicken livers, figs, and some beans
o Chocolate, nuts, peanut butter, some fruits (like avocado, banana, and citrus), onions, dairy products
o Foods with monosodium glutamate (MSG), a flavor enhancer added to many foods.
o Meats containing nitrates (bacon, hot dogs, salami, cured meats)
o Fermented or pickled foods
* Irregular lighting: Flickering lights from the computer or television, fluorescent lighting, strobe, laser or pulsating lights.
* Strong smells or odors: Perfumes, colognes, paints, car fumes
* Changes in hormone balance in women: such as periods, the pill, or menopause. Women who have migraines and who are on the pill are eight times more likely to suffer a stroke than women who don't have migraines.
* Stress: A migraine can occur during a period of relaxation following a stressful time
* Weather: High pressure conditions, changes in pressure, hot dry winds, change of season, exposure to sun and glare
* Irregular sleep: Migraines can be triggered by too much sleep or too little sleep. If you have trouble regulating your sleep patterns, you may consider using blue light therapy to regulate your circadian rhythms. Read more about blue light.
* Irregular meals, fasting, low blood sugar
* Caffeine withdrawal
* Bursts of intense physical activity
* Smoking
* Excess noise
* Sexual arousal
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Headaches...
Thank you I don't really think that it's migraines my head is just hurting on the left side of my head, and my back, and neck is hurting I think that it's from maybe stress or something because I been so stressed out because of my phobia with germs and blood and it's causing me to not live a regular life and stopping me from doing the things I want to do
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It could be tension headaches. Have you brought this concern to your doctors attention?
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Headaches
No I don't have a doctor
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Well, excedrine has a new line. Its called 'excedrine tension headache' you might want to give it a try and see if that helps.
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....