Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

First Timer In Trying 2 Get Pregnant Any Suggestions?

hi my name is laura i'm 20 yrs old. when i was 16 i started my 1st period and then i didn't have it 4 6 mos. i had polycysticfibrous and so i had 2 go on bc pills orthotricyclen and stayed on that until i was 18 and got married. my parents r both military and that is y i could afford all the meds and doc visits. now that i am married for almost 2 yrs this june my new doc gave me provera and clomid. i took my last pill of clomid on thurs and my period has stopped. now my husband and i r going 2 start trying 4 kids. is there anything u guys can say 2 help. i've read up alot on ovulation and my doc said 2 try doing it every other day. i know i've talked alot but i thought id let my short story b told

waiting for replies can't wait
Laura
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....