User Profile
Well you remember that physco friend of mine? She's started buying loads of clothes and stuff for .Mika, has told the people in shops that it is for her little girl Shocked And the one that has seriously pissed me of,,, she's told people that she's her godmother! Shocked As if i would let such a physco anywhere near my child! i don't even count her as a friend anymore, but i know that she'll come up to see me after i've had her, i don't want to actually say what i think to her face because she has some serious physcological issues and i wouldn't want to put myself in that position because when she gets bad she's really unpredictable. Help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yikes! i don't remember which girl you are talking about but she sounds a lil crazy.

best to just avoid her. don't answer her calls texts. avoid at all costs!
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2007
Supporter
beckster06 wrote:
yikes! i don't remember which girl you are talking about but she sounds a lil crazy.

That's the thing though i haven't spoken to her since the very begginig of my pregnancy at about 7 weeks. What i don't like is with my front door you have no way of seeing who's there before you answer it and my parents will be at work while i'm at home with .Mika so if i answer it and she's there i'll need to think of an excuse sharpish! .Dom is so angry about this, i seriously have never seen him so angry before he can't stand this girl and is really worried about what she could do. I'm going to have to make sure that the friends i do invite to the christening don't tell her when or where it is because she'll turn up uninvited if she finds out where it is
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Who is she? And whats her beef? Mika's your little girly not hers! Tell her to p!ss off, grr I hate psycho people like that! She shouldn't be making you fear what to do when you've had Mika and about her turning up at the christening.
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:

I agree with beck...and also my friend who just had a baby,didn't want her crackhead mother coming up to see her so she had it so when peple buzzed in and asked for her room they would put them on hold and call the room to make sure it was ok.if not they weren't allowed in.
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'd say turn that huge shepard pup on her
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Supporter
Mommy35 wrote:
I'd say turn that huge shepard pup on her

Seriously i think i just peed my pants at the thought of .Murphy actually doing something that he was told to do Laughing
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Supporter
Question Question is she the same age as you??
also i would notify the hospital where you are gonna have her and let them know that under no cercumstance is she aloud to come in the ward or see or be near your lil one.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Supporter
candita sky wrote:
Question Question is she the same age as you??
also i would notify the hospital where you are gonna have her and let them know that under no cercumstance is she aloud to come in the ward or see or be near your lil one.

we're in the same year at school but she's already 16. I know she wouldn't come to the hospital because the only people who are going to know when i go in will be dom and his parents, my parents and my sister and the hospital will only let immediate family and the father visit, it's when i'm at home that i'm worrying about!
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Supporter
still have her pic posted cause she might lie and say she is fam. better safe then sorry hun
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Supporter
candita sky wrote:
still have her pic posted cause she might lie and say she is fam. better safe then sorry hun

they check with you anyway before they even let them on the ward. When my sister was in there after having my neice they got my description wrong because at the time i was wearing my reading glasses so i could read all of the signs and my sister said she didn't know me so they turned me away! I had to go and get my mum from the carpark (she was looking after my sister's other child) to come and convince them that i was family and get them to check again! After 45 mins trying to convince them they got my sister's partner out to veryfy if they did know me and then they finally let us in!
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Supporter
oh good just want to make sure your lil one is safe whebn are you dua again hun.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Supporter
candita sky wrote:
oh good just want to make sure your lil one is safe whebn are you dua again hun.

The hospital i'm having her in is very very good with security. 23rd June so getting closer!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...