User Profile
Did anyone see Dr. Phil today. Oh my there is a husband on it that is totally obsessed with his wife.

Makes me so happy that I married to the man that I am married too!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh no, it was the bad obsessed. He would set the heat super high in the house so that she would take of her clothes and then he would put lingerie on her and do odd stuff like that. He always checked her email and talked to her friends all the time.
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
lmao im watching it, i saw the first ones last week (or when ever it was) that man is totaly psyco

he faked vasectomy insicions to try to trick her into having another baby with him, he locked her in the basement and told their kids that she was insane, he put a gps in her car, he called everyone she works with and told them to stay away from her.....

completly crazy

~alicia~
|

replied May 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Shocked
That's just plain scary knowing there are people out there like that. It really does make you thankful of what you have, well I've always been thankful of my hubby....but it makes me feel that much better he's not crazy like that.
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2007
Experienced User
I watched that episode ...he was a freak that woman was lucky too have escaped with her life ...hopefully when he is out of jail he won't go bothering her again but i have a feeling that he will Evil or Very Mad
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I saw that. It was so scary! He would hide gps devices in her car so he'd know where she was 24/7, he'd monitor her conversations with friends through microphones, he hired teenaged boys to follow her with cameras, he hacked her email and myspace to read up on her, he called her mother and other family and told them she was a [tramp], he locked her in the basement, told her he had a vasectomy (and gave himself a fake scar to prove it) because "kids have always saved our marriage in the past" so he's willing to knock her up again to make her stay with him...

Shocked Shocked Shocked
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...