Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

This Is So Confusing!!! :'(

Hey girls just thought I let you know that af has not shown her face yet. Neutral I am so confused, since yest my bbs feel fuller and my niples hurt even to the slightest touch and slight cramps right above the pubic area. I have noticed that i have gained weight Sad Thats sucks! And also the back of my neck and shoulders are killing me (its like it doesnt matter if I rest i am still so tired). Its like a burning sensation on the back of my neck and shoulders...My mom says it might be stress, but I have not been as stressed as I used to be b4. The day before yest I went home after work and had dinner. I went to bed between 6-6:30pm and did not wake up till 7am yest Shocked And i was still sleepy like at 12pm yest. I am so in need of another vacation Confused. My friend here at work advised me to test but I AM AFRAID OF THE ANSWER!!! I dont want to test, I am so afraid is going to be a BFN. Well i guess thats all i needed to let out. You girls take care now....

***BABY DUST TO ALL OF US***
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Can you refresh my memory and tell me what happened last cycle and when that was. If I remember correctly you thought you got af but then you didnt know because it was so light and short right? So when was that?

I think you should test, you have some very good sounding symptoms. At least it might give you some answers. I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

Let us know if anything else changes!!!
|

replied May 11th, 2007
Experienced User
*star* wrote:
Can you refresh my memory and tell me what happened last cycle and when that was. If I remember correctly you thought you got af but then you didnt know because it was so light and short right? So when was that?

I think you should test, you have some very good sounding symptoms. At least it might give you some answers. I wouldn't be able to contain myself.

Let us know if anything else changes!!!

On March af didnt show. On april i got af on the 4th and it lasted its normal 8-10 days. This month of may i got spotting the 2nd and 3rd and then it was gone that night on the 3rd. And now i am confused. I dont feel sick just what i posted above about my bbs and cramping, oh and also that burning sensation i got on the back of my neck and shoulders. i have to contain myself girl cause if i am then i want to find out with much more clearer symptoms. I cant go thru another bfn.
|

replied May 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hear ya, I would want to know for sure as well. I hope that these are good symtoms for you.

So if you did have af at the beginning of May then next week you should be ovulating again if you are not. How long is your normal cycle again? And I can't remember if you do temping or opk's. If you don't ovulate, that's a good sign that you ar prego!!!
|

replied May 11th, 2007
Experienced User
*star* wrote:
I hear ya, I would want to know for sure as well. I hope that these are good symtoms for you.

So if you did have af at the beginning of May then next week you should be ovulating again if you are not. How long is your normal cycle again? And I can't remember if you do temping or opk's. If you don't ovulate, that's a good sign that you ar prego!!!

I am just going to wait a little bit longer. I am not temping or opks. I am going to start doing that after i go to the check up next month. Hey i forgot to mention something else....When i am with my hubby (bding) its a little painful, and this is just in the beginning then after it feels... Embarassed well you know. But this started like on the 5/9 and it has been like that since...I am scared a little bit.
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2007
Experienced User
Wantingajr
Hi,
oh my god, you should test now or stop bding for a while til you know for sure. your signs are promising girl. with me first pregnancy I knew something was up cause beding with my dh hurt...what dpo are you?
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2007
Experienced User
I agree with negar. After I got pregnant it hurt so much to have sex. I just couldnt handle it at all. Poor hubby had to go without! You should definitly test!!!!!!!!! Good luck and lots of baby dust!!

Mary
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Wantingajr
negar wrote:
Hi,
oh my god, you should test now or stop bding for a while til you know for sure. your signs are promising girl. with me first pregnancy I knew something was up cause beding with my dh hurt...what dpo are you?

Thanx negar mayb this is my month huh. I am so glad u got ur bfp!! I dont know what is my dpo since i m kind of confused about whats is going on with my bod this few months.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I have to agree. Things seem quite good. How much longer are you planning on waiting before you test? Your so much stronger then me. I would have test 12 times by now. Embarassed
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
mc4ever02 wrote:
I have to agree. Things seem quite good. How much longer are you planning on waiting before you test? Your so much stronger then me. I would have test 12 times by now. Embarassed

I have to say that i am going to wait until next month. One of my friends here at work told me that when she got prego it also hurt her when she would bd...But i dont know i think something in my breain is blocking the idea Sad Sounds quite weird but its true.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Your on prenatals right? If so, I see nothing pressing about finding out right now. Except for peace of mind that is..

Why do you think you have blocked the possibility?
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Wantingajr
nice catch mc. Why would you be blocking the possibility wantingajr?

It's your call to wait or to test but I think it would be so much better to know either way.
Good luck to you girl...
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
mc4ever02 wrote:
Your on prenatals right? If so, I see nothing pressing about finding out right now. Except for peace of mind that is..

Why do you think you have blocked the possibility?

I am not on prenantals but im getting some today just in case. The reason i am blocking the possiblity is because i can't go thru another bfn...I dont want to be dissapointed again for the million time. But if i am i am praying so hard that God gives me much more clearer signs cause i think this signs i have can be from pms... Neutral
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Wantingajr
negar wrote:
nice catch mc. Why would you be blocking the possibility wantingajr?

It's your call to wait or to test but I think it would be so much better to know either way.
Good luck to you girl...

Thanx. I am going to try and wait till next month and see what happens. I weighed myself today and OMG i gained close to 15 pounds in just like a couple of months....THat sucks but i hope and pray i am not just getting fat...lol Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Prenatals are really the most important part on the initial visit. As long as you are living as though you are pregnant, then like I said, there really is no harm in waiting for a month.

Hopefully, you'll wake up in a few days and the smell of coffee will make you toss your cookies. Laughing My fingers are crossed for you!
|

replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
mc4ever02 wrote:
Prenatals are really the most important part on the initial visit. As long as you are living as though you are pregnant, then like I said, there really is no harm in waiting for a month.

Hopefully, you'll wake up in a few days and the smell of coffee will make you toss your cookies. Laughing My fingers are crossed for you!

Thanx MC, believe me i am crossing my fingers also and as funny as it sounds i wish one of this days i get so sick to my tummy but we'll see what happens. I got the prenatals and i started driking them so hopefully i get good news soon.
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2010
hi,
im iregular but i startd taking geritol complete and it made my pd come on aug 11 2010 i really am ttc and taken over a million tst for the past yr and a half but all positive. to this point i still have faith in god =) i am 10 days late now soooo hopefully but i did take two pregnancy test and they came bak negaive.
do you think its too early?
should i take another one?
is it a bad idea that i take them at night instead of my morning urine? ughh plz pray for me i really wanna be a mommy =(
baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....