A couple of inches above my navel I have a lump or bulge. It is on the inside. It does not hurt. Nothing to push in like they do with a hernia. ???????????? Could it be one?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Experienced User
certainly sounds like one. Go get it checked out. With any hernia there's a possiblity of bowel becoming trapped within it. This is called "Incarcerated" and can become an emergency.
|

replied January 31st, 2012
I had hernia surgery 3 yrs ago i still have a lump on the right side of my stomach. anybody have this problem and if so what do you do for it. thank you vickie
|

replied May 22nd, 2013
Large belly with hernia
I have had two hernia repairs and my stomach has a large pertruding spot that doesnt go away with crunches and diet. Will it ever go away? Am I doing crunches in vain?
|

replied May 17th, 2014
Hernia
I so wished I would have seen these post before I had my hernia done because the doctor does not tell you what your in for afterwards I sympathize with everyone here because I am also going through the same problems,i look like im pregnant my stomach is so tender,and the bottom half of my stomach has actually changed color ive been like this for over three months and every day I wake up preying things will be better,but after reading all these posts and seeing some of these people are suffering for years not months I see no light at the end. I don't know what they used before mesh,but there has to be a better way when people go into a hospital to get a hernia fixed they should not end up feeling worse then before they had there operation.
|
Tags: stomach, lump, hernia
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...