Sad I AM A 41 YEAR OLD WOMEN I HAVE 5 KIDS FROM THE SAME MAN,WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 25 YEARS,mY KIDS AGES ARE 24,22,5,4,3,AND I JUST LOST A BABY WITH A MISCARRAGE.PEOPLE dont LIKE THE IDEAL OF MY HUSBAND AND I HAVING MORE KIDS,WE LOVE KIDS AND I WILL KEEP HAVING THEME UNTIL THE GOOD LORD SAYS ITS ENOUGH.I AM VERY HURT THAT I LOST MY BABY,BUT I WONT TO TRY AGAIN SOON.HOW LONG CAN I WAIT TO TRY.HOW LONG AFTER THE surgury CAN WE START TRYING.ITS ONLY BEEN 4 DAYS BUT WE HAD SEX LAST KNIGHT.MY dr.TOOK OUT ONE TUBE,ONE OVARY OUT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING pregant AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ANY ONE BEEN THROUGH THIS I NEED SOME ONE TO TALK TO.SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING.I GOT IN A HURRY.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....