Hi there I have been in pain for 5 weeks now. Back 5 weeks ago i was out eating and about 15 mins after we where finished i was in so much pain. I went to the ER and they said it was my gallbladder but i had no stones. they found that threw a ultrasound. I followed up with my Primary care doc and he said that he thinks that i have a infected gallbladder and i should see a surgen. I did he orderd a Upper GI and a HIDA scan with cck injection. Well the GI was fine no problems and when i had the HIDA scan yesterday My gallbladder took 90 mins to get some of the dye in it. They didnt want to do the cck after that? I called the surgen today to see what was up and they told me to come in tomorrow afternoon. I am in so much pain and dont know what to do. why did they not do the ckk to see how it was working. any advice would be great thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
what is a cck? maybe seeing that your in so much pain they decided not to do it im not sure. hmm wish i could help more
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....