My last period was on 4/20 (lasted 3 days (normal)). the day I was ending my husband and I BD'D. About 2-3 days after I had a massive amount of (fertile) mucus - plus had fluttering feeling in my stomach (last couple days). It was clear no smell and very slippery. I normally get this 2wks after period. Usually after my period I have white tacky discharge. then my fertile musus kicks in.
Ever since those 2 days of that heavy clear mucus I've had massive amount of white tacky discharge. No smell to it. It's not itchy or burning. So it's not a infection.
Is it normal for you to be fertile right after your period.? I've never had this.
I'm not seeing any other weird things.
I'm not due to start my period until the end of next week (3wk of May). Should I test or wait.?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to Ehealth!

How long have you been ttc?

It is common for a woman to ovulate early or later in her cycle then normal occasionally. So you really could have ovulated early. It does sound like your cm supports this theory.

Technically, you could begin testing 14dpo and get a bfp. However, it still may be too early and get a false bfn. So it would depend on how you handle negatives. Personally, if I know its to early it doesn't bother me. But some people it does. So its your choice.

But let us know what the results are regardless!
|

replied May 10th, 2007
My husband and I have been ttc for almost 7yrs. 3yrs ago we were both checked and everything looked good.

I was told that women can ovulate early. But I never had. I'm 30 and it's been the same forever.
I was just shocked. When I was pregnant w/ my other 2 (previous marriage) I never had any signs.

I've checked everything (signs) and of course I don't have any. Crying or Very sad

I'm crossing my fingers that maybe - just maybe it happens.

Personally I hate to test early and get a bfn. I've been so disappointed throughout the yrs.
I will see what happens I guess.
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Well I should be starting sometime Thursday - Saturday. Over the weekend haven't felt like eating. Friday night I felt like I 'leaking' in my underwear and when I would go to bathroom it was massive amounts of CM (white/watery). I've had light cramps. Not exactly sure what is wrong w/ my body anymore. I love coffee and don't desire to drink it (for 2 days now). I haven't been hungry either.
The worst part of all of this - is the waiting game.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
When are you planning to test?
|

replied May 14th, 2007
I have no idea. I don't want to test too soon.
I will see if I start this week. If I don't I will test Sunday.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You sound to have some promising signs. Were you do the end of last week or the end of this week?
|

replied May 14th, 2007
I'm due to start anywhere from the 17th - 19th of this month.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry, for some reason I thought you were due the end of last week. Embarassed

I hope this is the month for you! :crossing fingers:

~Baby dust~
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....