ok here is my situation, i had sex with a girl who was on birth control on a friday.. i did ejaculate in her. on monday she tells me that she went to her docs and got the morning after pill cus she didnt have her period which was supposed to be on saturday or sunday, its now wednesday and she still hasnt gotten it. how likely is it that she is pregnant, can you have sex with someone 1 day before their period and them still get pregnant.
thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Any time you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy. In your case it is unlikely. Most women ovulate 14 days before their periods are due so there is a high chance that your girlfriend wasn't fertile at the time. Plus since she took the morning after pill within the 72 hour time frame, the possibility becomes even lower. Based on your information, I don't think you really have anything to worry about.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....