User Profile
so robbie still hasn't moved his stuff out. so i broke up with him. he is going to live at his workshop til he finds some where else and arrange for a van to pick his stuff up.

to anyone who doesn't know....

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic90744. html

he is now bombarding me with texts saying he loves me and he is so sorry and he would die for me blah bah blah...

i'm so sick of it Evil or Very Mad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
here is the msn coverstion

it's not worth it....
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am sorry beck. Maybe he will come around in time (if that's what you want). I prolly would've done the same thing.

Sometimes men need a little reality check Razz
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2007
Supporter
I hope that this all works out for you .Becky, you are an amazing woman and mother just remember that. Stay strong and make sure that he goes and if he doesn't then perhaps could you arange for one of his friends to come and get all of his stuff because it's really not fair on you, you've got enough on your plate with those two gorgeous little children of yours
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
well i have given him an ultimatum of 'you prove you word is worth something before i take you back'
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2007
Supporter
beckster06 wrote:
well i have given him an ultimatum of 'you prove you word is worth something before i take you back'

I 100% agree with you, if he believe that you are worth fighting for then he will fight to the death and do anything for you
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...