Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

Any Advice? Or Am Just Being Childish?

User Profile
We've been 'official' since sometime in Feb and we have a long distance thing going on. we see eachother once a month for about a week. I love him to pieces, but I get amazingly jealous when he flirts with other girls and when he openly admits it too. He cuddles with other girls and what not too, it makes me kinda angry. I'm kind of afraid of what he says and does when I'm not with him... I trust him, I'm sure that he wont act on things, but I don't know I'm just really confused. I don't want to tell him this to make him change who he is, and his relationships with his friends .. or even break up with me. Help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Any Advice? Or Am Just Being Childish?
gemini87 wrote:
We've been 'official' since sometime in Feb and we have a long distance thing going on. we see eachother once a month for about a week. I love him to pieces, but I get amazingly jealous when he flirts with other girls and when he openly admits it too. He cuddles with other girls and what not too, it makes me kinda angry. I'm kind of afraid of what he says and does when I'm not with him... I trust him, I'm sure that he wont act on things, but I don't know I'm just really confused. I don't want to tell him this to make him change who he is, and his relationships with his friends .. or even break up with me. Help?

You have to be honest and tell him. He won't break up with you, and if he does, ask yourself do I want to stay with a guy that I feel I can't talk to because he might break up with me? Tell him in a calm nice way that it makes you jelous.. Ask him if he thinks you are over reacting or if there is somthing you should be concerned about. He then will know your feeling. He will reasure you that there is nothing to worry about and he might even stop it.. But at least if he reasures you it might not bother you as much.
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i personally would not tolerate dating someone who "cuddles" & openly flirts with other girls. that doesn't seem right to me. he seems like somewhat of a pig.
|