User Profile
I've been using Dove's 'Gentle Exfoliating Beauty Bar' and it helps get rid of the oily look to my skin an it stays that way. It also (for me) helps (or is starting to) clean my skin up (though my skin is on the rocks right now because of BC pills, it still helps with the oily-ness and what not). I don't know if it would work for any of you, but maybe try it and see? It's doing good for me, maybe it will for you too? Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 6th, 2008
Hindustan unilever limited offers dove. Dove soap, which was launched by unilever, has been available in india since 1995. It provides a refreshingly real alternative for women who recognize that beauty is not simply about how you look, it is about how you feel. Dove soap makes it suitable for all skin types for all seasons.
-------------------
Sectina
|

replied April 6th, 2009
duplicate dove soap in mumbai
be careful while buying dove soap because it may be duplicate...
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....