User Profile
So who's testing soon and when? Any symptoms out there yet??? I hope so!

I will be testing in the morning.

~Baby dust~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Good Luck
I have my fingers crossed for you? unless you already tested. let us know...
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Actually, I tested yesterday and got a bfn. But I knew I would(just to be on the safe side). I really didn't think I o'ed this month. But I have been having alot of signs that I am trying hard not to read to much into. So I will be testing agian tomorrow too.
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
someone needs to get pregnant around here, and i know it aint me lol, i hope its you Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
tinkinpink84 wrote:
someone needs to get pregnant around here, and i know it aint me lol, i hope its you Smile

lol...you just tested this morning right?

I hope it's me too!
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yeah, so i guess bc is doing its job! i seriously think after my next month of pills im gonna get an IUD . me and taking pills haha i almost forget almost everyday but i manage to remmeber, id rather get a 5 yr iud and no worries for 5 yrs by then we might want another kid, just not right now. since i had jordynne ive spent so much on pregnancy tests lmao. we alway shad those ooops moments and i dont think ive had a real period but once really so im always freaking out, i mean i dont do much to harm a fetus to worry but i tend to freak out and not sleep on mybelly etc when im pregnant even at 6 wks! so its like ialways gotta be sure 100% that im not.
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That's why I started testing so early. I'm in alot of pain and my doc prescribed my darvocet. So I wan't to be 100% before I take any. I'm just paranoid I guess.
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i think alot of us are paranoid lol. 2 of my friends in the states are pregnant ones due nov 30th the other dec 4th , its exciting, they could have there babies the same day, my one friend was trying for 3 yrs and was on clomid and stuff to help and finally! The other one wasnt really trying but shes excited about being pregnant but nervous and scared about being a good mom to the baby.
|

replied May 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
MC - what cycle day are you at? You said that you didn't know if you o'ed or not, but how long of a cycle do you have this time?

Oh and please refresh my memory, because I have no brain today ..lol..
When was it that you thought you might have o'ed?
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If I o'ed I think it was 4-24-25ish. I was having alot of cramping and ewcm. But I also developed this cyst. So I don't know If I was able to o before the cyst or if the cyst stopped me. So tommorow would be about 14dpo depending. I'm pretty sure the cyst stopped me from o'ing though, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. But I am having some signs.....
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Ooo, I didn't know that you are having signs Mc! Keep me updated.
|

replied May 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
christy, when are you going to test again?
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2007
Testing
I'm nto sure I'm going to use my last pregnancy test until I'm late. I'm on day 30 and my cycle is typically 28 days, but this month I ovulated 4 days late (using the clear blue ovul machine). anyway, typically my boobs hurt before I get my period and they don't yet. Even though my Dh and I have been trying for 8 months I have a bit more hope this month. We tried the instead softcups this month. In my opinion it's much easier to use them than to force yourslef to have "timed" sex everyday during ovulation. anyway..here's hoping!
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I will be testing later today. I just was in such a daze when I woke up and went to the bathroom, I didn't even think about it. I was half way done peeing and went damnit! Oh...well....hopefully it'll be acurate later in the day.
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
So I just tested. It wasn't fmu but if I did o I would be 15 dpo so I sould be seeing something. So I'm pretty sure this stupid cyst stopped my o. I knew it was going to do that I don't know why I got my hopes up. I just had a couple 'symptoms' and feel stupid for letting them get the best of me. Oh well...sigh. Now I just wait until June.
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry sweetie. I know it can be so hard when you get your hopes up just to have them let down. Don't feel stupid, it seems like everyone tends to look at their symptoms and think... am I pregnant??? I even did that this month, and we are protecting right now!!! How silly is that???

Hopefully this cyst will go away on its own and you will be able to o next month. Look on the positive side, isn't this the longest your cycle has been since you stopped birth control? If so, then it is a sign that you are getting closser to a regular cycle.
I hope you are able to ovulate next month and you get that bfp in June!!!

Here's to trying just one more month!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
I'm in the same boat so maybe we can sob together...I got my period last night so no need to use that last pregnancy test...I'm so tired of the disappointment. MY DH and I have been trying for 9 months without success. I keep going through the same thing each month...doing everything humanly possible to get pregnant...waiting for 2 weeks with hope...looking for signs...and then getting my period and being sad and angry at the same time. All those people out there not appreciating their kids or saying they want to send them back is upsetting me even more...

Crying or Very sad Whaaaaa...I hope we all have success soon!
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm sorry you got af. It really doesn't get any easier.

Hopefully next month will be a good month for everyone!
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Experienced User
so sorry to hear about all the bfn's going around. it always seems like when your trying everyone around you is getting preg. except you. i went to home depot with my dh today and saw 3 ladies all nicely round and ready to pop. makes you wonder if we are the only ones out there who are having a hard time getting there. i still have not got af....2 weeks past and i am wondering.... never read the internet if you are not sure whats going on...it makes things worse. Confused ok so i got on and looked up spotting during early pregnancy. have any of you ever heard of ectopic or molar pregnancy? i hadn't. my dh was freakin out and told me to stop looking. this is what it said:

Ectopic Pregnancy
Another problem that may cause pain and bleeding in early pregnancy is ectopic pregnancy. If pregnancy occurs in a fallopian tube, it may burst. Ectopic pregnancies are much less common than miscarriages. They occur in about one in 60 pregnancies.

What is a Molar Pregnancy?
A molar pregnancy occurs when chromosomal abnormalities prevent the pregnancy from developing properly. There are two possible types; a complete and an incomplete molar pregnancy. An incomplete molar pregnancy forms an embryo that halts development, while a complete molar pregnancy develops a strange placenta and no fetus. It occurs when the nucleus of an egg is either lost or inactivated, causing the sperm to duplicate itself because the egg is lacking genetic information. This results in lack of fetus, placenta and amniotic membranes. The uterus will then grow rapidly, leading to bleeding into the uterine cavity or to vaginal bleeding.

A partial mole is more frequent and occurs when two sperm fertilize the same egg, causing partial placentas, membranes, or even a fetus present in a partial mole. This will often cause genetic problems with baby.
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Have you tested?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....