User Profile
Well, I guess its time for me to VENT for a change.....

Tonight hubby and I are having a fun time playing around before we head off to bed. Everything is going good. We take care of everything that needs taken care of before we turn out the lights and hit the sack. So, since I know he has been feeling "sexually neglected" lately as I have not been up to it I start playing around with him. One thing starts leading to another and he asks me if I want it, I said of course I do. So, he says to me, " you should suck on it babe to get it all ready for some lovin." (I had already given him a handjob and he was ready to go) Thats where I lost it, normally I do not mind, but I have given him that every night for the past week before bed because its hard to lay in the bed with a beach ball for a belly and pleasure him that way. I said do you honestly expect that I should have to do that in order to get sex?? He starts going on about .. Well, I have to wait after work for you to come pick me up (his choice, as my job requires our vehicle, and his doesn't.. we also have this lovely thing called METRO TRANSIT and he wont take it), oh and I make his lunch every night for work the next day, cook dinner and clean it up, and I get up every morning at 5 am and make him breakfast, put his lunch in his bag for work, and then drive him to work every morning!! Then he went on to say that he has to pay my speeding ticket ( Hmm seems to me I work and bring in money as well so it has to get paid out of our money, OH and you would think he was never stopped for speeding in his entire life!) Next he goes on to say that I spend all of the money!!!! It comes in.. the bills get paid and whats left is left in the bank. If I didn't take care of the bills we would be in a sad state thats for sure, but I guess paying the bills is me out blowing the money. What in the world is he going to do when the baby comes and his fun money is gone for diapers!! He told me that because of these things I should have to do that for him. I am so poed right now that I could just slap him. I just want to smack him up the side of his head. I do not feel like a wife after that, just some slut that he can do whatever he wants with and say whatever he wants to. Maybe its the pregnancy hormones coming out, but I feel degraded that he would even think that I should have to do that for him. I used to love doing that, but now I certainly do not think its going to be happening for a very long time.

I am so mad I cannot even sleep and I need my sleep. 5 am comes way too early to have to get up and drive his butt into work. Maybe I should make him take the bus tomorrow. May make him think of things a little more.

Sorry for venting, but I had to get that off my chest.

Anyone who reads it, thanks for reading.

Cheers,

Mary
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
OOOhhhhh girl....I would be pissed. I have to do what?????? Excuse me...Oh I'm mad for you.... Evil or Very Mad
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks mc. I appreciate it. He better be dreaming of a way to appologise to me in the morning thats for darn sure.

Mary
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Supporter
omg i think i married his twin...he does that every now and then ...when he is willing to give up sex that is Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
|

replied May 8th, 2007
Experienced User
OMG!!! I think you should turn it around on him for a change and tell him all the reasons why he should be doing that for you! Laughing Maybe if you stood your ground and insisted that you get yours first every single time he expects it of you maybe he would realize how ridiculous he is being. I would be so furious!
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Well I got up this morning and did all my usually "wifely duties", but I did not speak to him unless I was spoken too. On the way to work he is like, is something wrong? I said hell yeah, im ticked about last night. He is like oh thanks for telling me that, now I have to think about that all day at work. I was well suck it up because its your own fault. So then he comes back with, well I dont even care if I have sex these days. Im like well then why do you tell me you want it every night only to let me either give you a bj or hand job and have you roll over and play dead? I am tired of feeling guilty about it because I am almost 7 mths pregnant and its not the most comfortable thing in the world for me to do anymore. I said if going to bed when you do at night is what you want, then ask me dont tell me you want to have sex to get me to go to bed. Thats not fair. So he thought about that for a few min and told me that I was right and he appologised to me. I wonder how long thats going to last tho. I am still poed that he would even have the augasity to say those things to me last night. After he appologised he asked me if I was better and I said , yes I am still going to need time to get over the things you said tho. He didnt say much to that.

As for him doing that for me, thats insaine.. He was off for 4 mths and didnt do anything once for me. I was the one working everyday and sore as hell after I was rear ended, and being pregnant hasnt helped either. Just last weekend I started cleaning the bathrooms myself which I am not supposed to be doing because of my back cause I was sick of waiting for him to do it. I chewed him out about that so maybe he will get the bigger picture soon. Men just do not get it sometimes. Now that he is back to work he certainly expects all the same things that I did when I was working, and he gets it all from me. Its too bad he never did the same. I should start making him earn everything I do for him. Then maybe he will appreciate me a little bit more.

He is a guy who had whatever he wanted growing up cause mommy and daddy have money. Now that he has to make it on his own, he still expects that he should be able to get everything, but screw all the bills. If it wasnt for me making sure that the bills were paid we would be flat broke and have no place to live. And I admit that thank god for his parents he has been out of work or I do not know how we would have ever gotten through sometimes. I just wish he would wake up and get it, that he cannot have everything he wants and its going to change even more with a baby in 2 months.

Oh well we will see how things are tonight when he gets home. I am sure that he will change his tune somewhat.

Cheers,

Mary
|

replied May 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wow,I would have ben hot girl! damn. . .If a dude said that to me,I wouldn't even say anything,i'd roll over and say goodnight,not make his lunch or breakfast and make his ass take the bus to work.Especially with you being pregnant,my god! men really don't think about anything other than themselves when it comes to sex!(not all men but a lot of them). I hope things are better!
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks Melissa

I am sure that tonight things are going to be better. If they are not then he will be getting told. OH, and i have done the whole roll over thing and say goodnight to him several times. Thats nothing new.

Thanks for caring!

Mary
|

replied May 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
wow, i would have kicked him out of bed and made him sleep on the couch. with all the stuff you do for him he should be pleasuring you!
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
wow, i would have kicked him out of bed and made him sleep on the couch. with all the stuff you do for him he should be pleasuring you!

Ditto!
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Community Volunteer
hey mary, I saw your MSN message but you were off by the time I got it. sorry.

Men do suck. I can't say much else. Wink
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Haha.. the sofa.. if it wasnt more comfortable than our bed I would have done that.. but screw him If I have to be uncomfortable then he should be too!!

I agree he should be pleasuring me!!!! But then again, im not much in the mood for that, tho he could do the laundry, make the bed, put away the dishes and make dinner for me. That would make me smile!! Oh, and make his own damn lunch for work!! He would hate that!!!

Cheers!

Mary
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
dear god, men do suck, im sorry he has to be such an ass

trevor tried that one time in the begining of our relationship, i rolled over and said if you want it that bad figure out a way to do it yourself lol

he still complaines that he never gets it much (only because it makes me sick right now) but he never complaines much, just mentions it then drops it lol

man i would never do all that for a guy, hes a big boy he should know how to make his own meal, the most ill do is remind trevoe he needs to do something....you are much much nicer then i am lol

i guess maybe im just bitter because ive seen the way men act all my life and teh fact that my mum was a single parent and did just fine, i know i dont need a man and if he cant be an adult then screw him lol

is he acting any better now?

~alicia~
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Oh my god yes.. he certainly changed his tune tonight. When we got home he asked me what he needed to do to help before he showered. And he did that, while he showered I BBQ'd the pork and when he came out of the shower we ate. After his show I got up and took the plates to the kitchen to load in the dishwasher and he brought everything else out. I was happy about that. He also came to the conclusion that he needs to suck it up that I wont be feeling too much like sex alot, and when I do he better give in!! I do not think that he will be complaining from here on out. He initiated tonight and there was absolutely nothing brought up about a bj and I didnt even have to do any work to get it up. He even washed his laundry from work, then again he usually does that everynight because its covered in petrolium and gas from his job, so I dont touch, but usually I put it in the dryer for him, and to night I just asked him if he had put it in the dryer and he jumped right up and did it.
I hope that things stay this way and get better. I told him that he needs to realise that I am starting to get much more tired these days and will have days that I am not up to par. He also talked to his boss tonight to see if there are other things that he can do at work, after work to either get more hours or get some training as there are some vehicles that he needs to learn how to drive and you get promotions for doing so, which will use up his time that he needs to wait for me to come pick him up. So thats a good thing. I think that last night had to happen for me to finally speak up and say something. I will from now on keep reminding him of things if he starts to slip up!!!

So anyways things are better tonight. Thank god or I was going to have to kick some behind!!!

Take care girls,

Mary
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
im glad things are better

he sounds like he gets it, which is a great thing, i just hope that he isnt just acting like this now and in a few days he goes back to the way he was...for both yours and his sake....otherwise his ass would be so beat lol

~alicia~
|

replied May 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
oh yay,thats awesome! make sure he stays that way!

and idony,you crack me up! lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...