is it weird to experment with a brother/sister sexualy when ur young and growing up? or is it pretty common?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
Experienced User
I think little kids will experiment with any other little kid. Boundaries don't really exist until parents lay them down. I have to admit though, that I have a little brother, and I never did anything like that with him (we were less than two years apart). Can't say that I really know much more about it than that.
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Experment
its ok to experment with brothers sisters or cousins its ok to to more then that with them to its not illegal
|

replied November 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Alot of people experiment as they are growing up. It depends on what age you are talking about. When you are learning about yourself and going through puberty, it's common to "try things out". But only as a child and preteen years. After that, you would be old enough to know the difference.
|

User Profile
replied November 2nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Experment
fastlane21 wrote:
its ok to experment with brothers sisters or cousins its ok to to more then that with them to its not illegal

I don't think it's ok in every sense of the word. It's ok in terms of "its their life, they should live it how they will it". It's ok in terms of whether or not it is legal. But its implied that naturally (in terms of nature), it is not ok at all. The fact that there is a considerably large chance of deformities in children from incestual parents, implies that nature/God/evolution (whichever you believe in) did not mean for us humans in particular to be with our family members. I'm not discussing morality people, purely on natural order.
|

replied November 28th, 2007
Supporter
No I don't think it is okay. Or normal, that's just...um...wierd?
|

replied December 27th, 2007
if a child has been "experimenting" with another child they have probobly been sexually abused by an adult. and then they are revictimizing another kid. but that can be phsycologically harmfull if you have experimented as a child.
http://survivingincest.com/effects_of_csa. html
|

replied March 3rd, 2008
EHEALTHy
sibling sexual experimenting
Posted: 02-28-08 03:52am

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

Hi I posted this on mental health beacuse I feel as though I can't cope with it, your advise would be welcome.
I feel that i can't move on until i find the answers to my questions. When i was 12 years old my brother who was only 2 years older than me masterbated me many times when my parents were out. I was very much a young 12 year old where as he was out and about , had girlfriends etc.,
I feel so much anger towards him, ican't let go.....i have been told that this is normal sibling experiments...so why can't i accept it?
My parents of course do not know about this, i haven't spoken to my brother for many years and need to move on.. I can't visit family if he is there and my parents wonder why . I feel so embarrassed even writing this down.

|

replied March 12th, 2008
probably he had been done the same thing he did to u by another person i know my comment wont be of much assitance to u but i just wanted to let u know ure in mmy prayers..
|
Quick Reply