I posted that i was out for this month on the 2nd of last week cause i thought i got af. But i only spotted 2 days....the 2nd and the 3rd. I am confused now and scared. Question
I can't wait till next month till i see my dr. I saw a website that was posted here about acupuncture and fertility issues, but is in canada...I inquired info about a clinic here in Dallas but unfortunetly is not here in dallas is in Houston so I guess that got me down. I went to a baby shower this weekend for one of my bestest friend's sister (which is 17 and about to have her 2nd) and it was horrible Crying or Very sad It was full of pregos and all were between 15-20 yrs old. I had to call my hubby after an hr passed to come get me because i felt like i could not breathe. Then we went to a family party and his niece was prego. She is only going to be 21 and about to pop the 3rd baby. We also went to an outdoor market and again full of pregos. I think God is cruel with me not only do i not get prego but if there is a slight chance that i do get prego one of this yrs it might have to be on fertility treatments. IT'S NOT FAIR Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Why can't it just happen naturally???...

I am sorry girls but its monday and i feel very very sad. Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Don't apologize! That is what we are here for!!

I swear that since we started ttc, there are preggos everywhere. And everything is about babies! Everything!!

The spotting could be implantation. I don't want to get your hopes up, its just a possibility. Have you tested since?
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Experienced User
Wantingajr
Honey, I am sorry. Do not apologize for how you feel. We all know the feeling of seeing everyone around you get pregnant.

Surround yourself with people that can make you feel good right now.

Everything will turn out fine, it just sucks having to go through all of this. You know what really helps me when I am down? I read success stories online. Smile
|

replied May 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sweetie, I'm sorry you are feeling so down. I get the same way sometimes. I get really down everytime I am with my new niece... she's only 1 month old and it is hard sometimes. I know what you mean about seeing and hearing about pregnant ladies everywhere. Since we have been on our break it hasn't been all that bad, probably because I am not thinking about it as much.
Hang in there and try to put everyone else out of your mind and focus on .Y.O.U.

God just has a special plan for you...

Take care!
|

replied May 7th, 2007
Experienced User
mc4ever02 wrote:
Don't apologize! That is what we are here for!!

I swear that since we started ttc, there are preggos everywhere. And everything is about babies! Everything!!

The spotting could be implantation. I don't want to get your hopes up, its just a possibility. Have you tested since?

Thanx i think i am doin' better now. I have not tested because for some reason i blocked the idea of been prego this time. Even though i feel sad and depressed i am not letting myself think i am Neutral
|

replied May 7th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Wantingajr
negar wrote:
Honey, I am sorry. Do not apologize for how you feel. We all know the feeling of seeing everyone around you get pregnant.

Surround yourself with people that can make you feel good right now.

Everything will turn out fine, it just sucks having to go through all of this. You know what really helps me when I am down? I read success stories online. Smile

Thanx. I know that maybe i over react and i try telling myself that is going to be ok but my hubby is not making it easy right now either. I think he gets frustated too but I cant really do anything about it is up to god and he is doesnt make it easy for me...
|

replied May 7th, 2007
Experienced User
*star* wrote:
Sweetie, I'm sorry you are feeling so down. I get the same way sometimes. I get really down everytime I am with my new niece... she's only 1 month old and it is hard sometimes. I know what you mean about seeing and hearing about pregnant ladies everywhere. Since we have been on our break it hasn't been all that bad, probably because I am not thinking about it as much.
Hang in there and try to put everyone else out of your mind and focus on .Y.O.U.

God just has a special plan for you...

Take care!

Thanx. I really do hope God has a good plan for me cause I'm seriously thinking that i am not meant to be a mom. But you know what they say, hope is the last to die, so i am crossing my fingers that my wish comes true soon.
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Experienced User
Gosh
Men can be so clueless. That is what I call my husband. Of course it's hard on them too, but it's harder on us. I am sorry about you having to put up with that too.
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am so sorry! my bf has been ttc since I got preggo with hannah, and now she is 11 months old. I feel a little bit guilty. She's usually upbeat about it, but we just found out my cousin is prego, and she was very bitter. i felt bad, but did not know what to say.
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Experienced User
I'm sorry Wantingajr. I know exactly how you feel. Why does everyone else have all the luck? It seems so unfair. I never wanted to admit that I might need help with fertility. But it just got to the point that I would do anything to have a baby. I just had my first iui today.
I think it's key to find a Dr that understands you and doesn't dismiss your questions or your quest.
Have you tried googling fertility acupuncture in Dallas? I found this site, I'm not sure if you are close to them, but they are TCM for fertility.
www.acupuncture-dfw.com/women.html

We're here for you when you're down.

Sorry you had such a bad day.

cpr
|

replied May 8th, 2007
Experienced User
DPrssd wrote:
I'm sorry Wantingajr. I know exactly how you feel. Why does everyone else have all the luck? It seems so unfair. I never wanted to admit that I might need help with fertility. But it just got to the point that I would do anything to have a baby. I just had my first iui today.
I think it's key to find a Dr that understands you and doesn't dismiss your questions or your quest.
Have you tried googling fertility acupuncture in Dallas? I found this site, I'm not sure if you are close to them, but they are TCM for fertility.
www.acupuncture-dfw.com/women.html

We're here for you when you're down.

Sorry you had such a bad day.

cpr

Thanx. I went to the website and they are about 22 mins away from where i live so i got a little excited i am not going to lie Very Happy...I wrote them email inquiring some info. I am having a better day today i have lots to do here at work and time is going by fast so i dont think about it as much. My dh apologized for things he had said and that made me feel a little better. I really wish you good luck...keep me updated. I will have all of the ladies in this forum in all my prayers.

**baby dust**
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2007
Experienced User
I'm so happy that you are having a better day.
Man...ttc is such a roller coaster ride. Who knew.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....