Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

I Tested, Is Anyone Out There??

User Profile
I tested.... and I have one dark and one faint line. I think I am going to hypervenilate. Does this mean what I think it does? My huband is selling a car that he has had since college... you know one of those fast and furious cars as I call it. Well he has an offer today that was lower then what we wanted, but hes not sure hes going to get more so he told me.... I want you to take a test (not knowing I bought one) and if your pg we will sell it otherwise we will wait a few more months for offers. He just walked over to the park to watch the little league guys play baseball so he doesnt know I tested. I wasnt expecting to see another line I never do, but I swear I see a second line. WOW!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2007
Supporter
To me a line is a line, so i believe congratulations are in order!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2007
I Cant Stop Smiling
Ohh I am so happy. I am going to try to get into my gyno this week.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2007
Supporter
Re: I Cant Stop Smiling
adaniels82 wrote:
Ohh I am so happy. I am going to try to get into my gyno this week.

I would if i were you just to make 100% certain, but you're late and got a line so *yay*.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2007
I cant wait to tell my husband I wish he would come home.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
OOOOHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Congratulations!!

How did you tell him?
|

replied May 5th, 2007
Experienced User
congrats!!!! how exciting. looks like the car will be leaving Very Happy must be so wonderful to get what you have waited on for so long. so happy for you.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2007
So Excited
thank you all so much. I really didnt expect this. No, so far the car is staying because the offer we had bought something else. Over Christmas I bought my husband's family shirts that had their last name. I thought it would be cute to buy a onsie for when we a little one that would have a little shirt too. Plus, I thought I could be pg at the time, but wasnt. Anyhow I got the onsie out and held it up when he walked in. He was like, "no way, you are?" He kept saying, "im so excited" We have decided to not over due our excitment until after I go to the doc. And we arnt going to tell anyone until mothers day. I think we are going to get our familes together for brunch and break the news.
|

replied May 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations sweetie! I bet you are so excited you can hardly stand it. I hope you have a wonderful healthy 9 months. good luck to you and dh.

Oh Oh how did you tell him???
|

replied May 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh, that sounds so exciting. Congratulations! I bet there won't be a dry eye at the brunch.
|

replied May 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Congratulations!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2007
Experienced User
i agree...a line is a line!
Congratulations!
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Ohh wow thats wonderfull, Congrats. Wishing you happy & healthy 9 month. I love the way you told DH.

You made my day girl. Its always so good to hear about the BFPs. Hope all the ttcing girls here get their well deserved BFP soon.
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
What a great way to tell him!!

When is your first doctors appt?
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Experienced User
Congratulations
Congrats...Wish you a healthy happy 9 months ahead. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2007
Experienced User
CONGRADS!!!!!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....