User Profile
ok, so I have been doing anything and everything pssoible to not think about if I could really be pg. I made dinner, I baked 24 big and 30 mini cupcakes (my husband thinks I am crazy, but then again I havent told him that af is late. He wants children more then I do and I want them pretty bad, so I dont want to get his hopes up.) I have been making lessons plans for my classroom just anything I can think of. I said I wasnt going to test until the end of the weekend. I cant test tonight even if I wanted to because I dont have any. I think I am going crazy and im only 2 days late. I dont know if thats anything to go crazy over because like I mentioned before I dont really hav any pg symtoms other then craming. Alrighty... sorry just tryign to kee myself busy Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Keeping busy is really all you can do. Of course, that doesn't work for me Laughing I can't seem to keep my mind off of it for longer than 1 hr. Laughing

I feel you!! When are you going to test?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Testing
Well I think that I am going to try for sun if I can make it, otherwise sat. Soo as long as I can hold off on buying a test. Do you recomend any pg tests? And this is assuming af doesnt show. I havent told my dh yet. I dont want to get his hopes up.
btw, I am Angie
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hi .Angie (I love that name)

Really any test will do. I don't suggest the digitals, they require a higher amount of hcg.(even though by then you will be late enough that it souldnt matter) I personally like first response. But many women get accurate results with the dollar store tests. I have a bunch I bought off ebay. I have no self control and would have gone broke from all the senseless tests I have wasted. Laughing I'm thinking of buying stock in a hpt company...
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
In Business
yes, I am sure a group of us could just go into business... bought them on ebay huh, Good idea lol. So your from fl?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i just wanted to say that you look beautiful in your avatar!
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
i just wanted to say that you look beautiful in your avatar!

Ditto!

Yep central fl. It's not all its craked up to be. Rolling Eyes
|

replied May 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck in the waiting game... I am like MC, I would never had made it this long. I hope you can wait until Sunday that way your levels might be high enough. Good Luck and let us know how things turn out.

Oh... I love your avatar pic as well!!
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Keeping Busy
hello all, thanks you all for the support. I am keeping busy by taking my husband to the movies tonight.. his choice spiderman 3. yipee Wink I'll let you know one way or another. Thanks again.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck girl. Hope your waiting pays off. Wishing you nothing but BFP.
Are you going to test today ?

Enjoy the movie hun.
|

replied May 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Welcome to the forum. The way to try to get yourself to wait is to tell yourself that you don't want any false bfns. The earlier you test, the greater the chance for a false bfn. If you are able to wait until tomorrow, you should be late enough for a good test.

That said, I couldn't wait that long. I test if I'm one day late.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2007
Getting Nervous
My husband made the comment last night after I mentioned having cramps. Well why do you still have cramps I thought you said you started af last week. I said.... no I said I thought I was going to start. Needless to say I told him I was late. He was making comments all night that he could be a dad and what not. Sooo now im really nervous. To make it worse the first thing he said this morning when I woke up was,,"so did you start yet" I said, no but remember Im not having any signs.... just to balance the excitment. It makes it even harder to test because I dont want it to be nevative now that hes hoping too. None the less I went a bought a test and am going to try to hold off until tomorrow morning. Part of me wants to test now, but I keep telling myself, no.. its better to test in the morning, so you have to wait Wink . This whole experience could really make a women go crazy.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Hi Angie
My name is Negar and I just started my 2ww. Hang in there...Good luck to you.
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
I gotta know...was your test +?
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2007
Experienced User
I'm dying to know too, good luck!!
Also, if its not too late, First Response is the test that can read thelowest HCG. Aparently. It can detect as low as 12.5mIU, (but states 25 on the box to be safe)
|

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2007
Yes +
Yes, I am about 7 weeks PG. This week its bene pretty rough. The morning sickness has started and its not been very easy. It takes a lot for me to get to work in the morning. I am hoping it will pass soon so I can start to enjoy this.I havent been on in a while, havent really had the energy.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations!!

Oh, how exciting!

Just remember to stay hydrated. (it is very important) Try eating small meals throughout the day. Or at least try snacking on crackers (maybe with some cheese) because the naseau can get worse if you let yourself get hungry. If it doesn't ease up some, mention it to your doctor because there are a few medications that they can give you to help, if it is getting to bad.

Good luck.
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Congrats Adaniels!!!
Good luck to you!
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations! When will you or did you see your dr? We understand about you not being on, save your strength for your little one!
|

replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Congratulations!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....