User Profile
i had been snorting coke every single day for more than a year now,,
i feel extremely depressed,,,,i had been in rehab 4 times in the space of 9 years.....i had been in different churches to see if this addiction goes away
i want to know if there is any pills for this or what?......
im really want to finish this and be normal ....help me somehow please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Supporter
Drugs to Get Off Drugs
Or if you will pills to get off cocaine. We live in a society in which we grow up to believe that there is a pill for everything. Got a headache? Take a pill. Can't crap? Take a pill. Too old to have sex? Take a pill. Too lazy to get your butt out of bed and go to work? Take a pill. How did civilization carry on for so many thousands of years without pills?
Try CA (cocaine anonomous) or NA (narcotics anonomous). They won't dispense any pills, but if you take it seriously and work a program you CAN quit. Unlike pills however you will have to work at it. Sorry about the four letter W word.
|

replied September 8th, 2007
Re: Drugs to Get Off Drugs
redjohn wrote:
Or if you will pills to get off cocaine. We live in a society in which we grow up to believe that there is a pill for everything. Got a headache? Take a pill. Can't crap? Take a pill. Too old to have sex? Take a pill. Too lazy to get your butt out of bed and go to work? Take a pill. How did civilization carry on for so many thousands of years without pills?
Try CA (cocaine anonomous) or NA (narcotics anonomous). They won't dispense any pills, but if you take it seriously and work a program you CAN quit. Unlike pills however you will have to work at it. Sorry about the four letter W word.

Totally agree. If all we needed was a pill to stop the addiction, support groups wouldn't exist. I'm addicted to coke and now realize that I have to figure out that even though the actual high now means nothing, I still choose the drug.

Cocaine is VERY good at what it does. One has to somehow figure out how to overpower the trained professional that cocaine is.
|
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....