Okay i would love to know who told candita sky or whatever my business about brayden's dad. To whoever said something...I can read you know, I know what she said and if I wanted her to know I would of said something myself. I know a lot of you know on here and just because i've talked about it in the open before doesn't mean i want the people that don't know to know my business about some personal sh*t in my life. I don't want people to feel sorry for me, and the only reason why i've talked about it before was because It was a huge eye opener for me and I thought it would be nice to share what happend with some of you guys because it was such a huge thing in my life that happend and it's changed me so much but f*ckkkkk, don't go telling people just because they don't know. I obviously didn't want her to know or I would of said something myself, I am 18 years old....I'm a !**@! big girl....

yall are a bunch of scandalous b*tches that talk sh*t. How !**@! pathetic...seriously, I am just like so tore up right now that somebody would talk crap about something they know *nothing* about.

Peace.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
oiiiiii

don't leave again, k?
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
oiiiiii

don't leave again, k?

Hahahaa girl you don't even know, I wanna choke somebody right now. For real....
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wasn't me!
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Emma2 wrote:
wasn't me!

lmao, good to know babe!
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Supporter
You know it wasn't me right?
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
SamanthaM wrote:
You know it wasn't me right?

I was hoping to god it wasn't you sam, i was just telling terra that on aim! good to hear though cause your my bff!
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Supporter
wasnt me.. i dont even remember what happend, now i feel stupid Embarassed
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wasn't me....I'm confused Confused
Well, hope it was a lesson learned for the person anyways.
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hopefulmjz wrote:
Wasn't me....I'm confused Confused
Well, hope it was a lesson learned for the person anyways.

What happend was, look at my "boooo" topic, at the very end candita sky or w/e made a comment about brayden being chris's which isn't true. He is cole's. I didn't comment because it's not her business, so i let her believe brayden is chris's. Then....someone on this forum told her what happend, that my baby's dad killed himself. She wrote me saying she was sorry which is the exact reason why i never said anything in the first place. I don't want people feeling sorry for me and the fact that someone on this forum said something to her pisses me off. She said she doesn't remember who because she deleted the message. But why is someone on this forum spreading my business around? I am a big girl, if I wanted her to know I would of said something.
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Well, at least I know it wasn't me.
I know I asked you a while back, because something you said confused me.
You answered and I left it at that.
I just think of Brayden as 'yours' regardless of who his biological father is.

I guess the person who did say anything thought they were doing right by telling someone they were wrong.

I can see both sides I guess, but I'd be feeling annoyed too, so I hear ya.
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
just to say that candita sky used to be sadie lynn who has been on here for a long time and has probably spoke to you in the past Wink

it wasn't me thought cause i know better than to cross you Confused
|

replied May 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Nada here! Girl you never wrote me back!
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Supporter
nothing here, i don't know the full story so couldn't tell even if i wanted to
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It wasn't me! I didn't know anything about what you were talking about.

I guess I know now though.
|

replied May 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
just to say that candita sky used to be sadie lynn who has been on here for a long time and has probably spoke to you in the past Wink

it wasn't me thought cause i know better than to cross you Confused

The girl said herself "oh my bad about my comment, someone had wrote me a message and told me what happend"
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Wasn't me...I have no idea about anything involving that situation.
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Supporter
I'm sure who ever it was, didn't do it to anger you. maybe they did it to spare your feelings by you having to go over it again.
|

replied May 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
michelle1981 wrote:
I'm sure who ever it was, didn't do it to anger you. maybe they did it to spare your feelings by you having to go over it again.

Anybody who knows me know it doesn't hurt my feelings when people say stuff like that. It's not my fault he was a !**@! loser that decided to hang himself. If anything I am so effing shameful that miliana and brayden have a retarded a$$ person that they have to be related too.

And who cares, people should keep their !**@! mouths shut about others business, and whoever the scared little b*tch is that won't come forward i'll find out soon enough and payback is an effing b*tch.

Figures, I can't believe how many trash talking wh0res are on this website, it is un !**@! real.
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Locked now, because .D has had her chance to make her feelings known.
and this will just turn to trash talking in the end.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...