User Profile
Okay to start off, I started using birth control at the age of 18 and i started with the pills, then a years later i got on the shoot, and a year after that i started the pills again because of the side effect of the shoot. Right now I'm 20 and wanting to have a baby with my boyfriend and he wants it too. I just want to know will I have problems jetting pregnant being that i been on birth control for that long. I just been off the pill for a week now. I heard you should wait 30-60 days before trying. I'm very discouraged about getting pregnant. Can some one give me hope!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It may take you a few cycle to see a pattern. It can take your body some time to get back into the swing of things. But not for everyone. We have a girl here (Niki9) who got her bfp the second month off her bc. So it is possible.

Have you seen your doctor about ttc?

My name is .Christy I'm 20 too. I just went of bc on 2-20-07. So we are in about the same place. I look forward to talking to you Very Happy
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....