User Profile
I haven't posted pictures of Alex in a while so here ya go. There is one of Ethan too. He's been really sick lately Sad

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Awwww!!! I don't think they look anything like each other at that age!!!!

I love .ehtan!! He's sooo handsome!!!!

Sarah
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
god hes a cute baby! almost makes me want another one! haha almost... ive been waiting to see new pictures of him. how are you doing with having two? is Alex a good baby?
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
They are both handsome boys Smile Adorable! Thanks for sharing.
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Supporter
macysmama wrote:
god hes a cute baby! almost makes me want another one! haha almost... ive been waiting to see new pictures of him. how are you doing with having two? is Alex a good baby?

I'm doing pretty good right now, but Jon's mom has been off work since I had him. She is going back to work on Saturday and I think I'm going to die! Alex is a pretty good baby though, he hardly ever cries. I hope it lasts. He only sleeps about 2/3 hours at a time at night though so I'm really tired.
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aw what a lil stink butt! liam was like that,hell he thought at 6 mo old he still deserved a bottle at 3 am! i hope he gets better at that so you can get some sleep. i remember being loopy when i didnt get sleep
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Those are two gorgous boys...how is .Ethan feelin and is he getting better with having a new baby around?
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
oh .samanthaaa! alex is so beautiful! can you believe he's actually here?
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he's so precious!!!

i still don't see ethan in him yet, but you know they change so much in the first few months, i have a feeling he'll look like him anyway Razz

i love him!
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he is *gorgeous*! i thought for sure he'd look just like ethan when he was a newborn but i don't see a resemblance at all. he's so perfect. it makes me another so bad.

poor ethan! how is he sick? i hope he feels better soon. he just gets cuter and cuter! he looks like such a big boy standing there in his hat.
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
What a sweet lookin baby, what's been wrong with ethan? hope he's better soon. xx
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
what a cutie.They look nothing like each other!
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Supporter
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:

poor ethan! how is he sick? i hope he feels better soon.

He's had a high temperature for the last 4 days, the worst it got was 104.3. He was pretty miserable, but the doctor couldn't find anything wrong with him. His temperature is finally gone today, but now he's got this red blotchy rash all over. Jon called the doctor and they said it was normal to get a rash like this after they break a high fever at this age. They say it should go away within three days...

I agree with everyone, they don't look that much a like. The have some similar features..Like their mouths and noses, but Alex looks more like me and Ethan looks more like Jon.
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
SamanthaM wrote:

He's had a high temperature for the last 4 days, the worst it got was 104.3. He was pretty miserable, but the doctor couldn't find anything wrong with him. His temperature is finally gone today, but now he's got this red blotchy rash all over. Jon called the doctor and they said it was normal to get a rash like this after they break a high fever at this age. They say it should go away within three days...

I agree with everyone, they don't look that much a like. The have some similar features..Like their mouths and noses, but Alex looks more like me and Ethan looks more like Jon.

hmm. fever is a symptom of something. you get a fever when you are fighting off an infection. maybe he has a uti? did they test his urine? im assuming they checked his ears.

adorable baby by the way!
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Supporter
Nataliachick7 wrote:
SamanthaM wrote:

hmm. fever is a symptom of something. you get a fever when you are fighting off an infection. maybe he has a uti? did they test his urine? im assuming they checked his ears.

adorable baby by the way!

No they didn't check his urine... I was actually pretty annoyed when we left the doctor. He said it was probably the start of something that they just couldn't see yet and blah blah blah. Basically he was saying he didn't know. I had a stomach bug for about 3/4 days, so I figure he probably had some form of that. Jon's mom said that we wasn't sleeping well at all last night, so he might have another ear infection. If he doesn't start sleeping better in the next couple days I'm going to take him back to the doctor.
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww, he's adorable .sam!!!!!! I still can't believe he's already here! Poor .ethan, I hope he feels better soon.
Adriana had a temp like that when she had a .u.t.i, so maybe .nat is right. I hate when doctors aren't thourough enough Confused
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
he's beautiful sam, but you already know that.

yeah, they don't look as much alike as i imagined.

i love you, i wish i could be closer so i could come over and help out with the babie's and b*tch about stuff together.
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i think he looks *exactly* like ethan in the 4th picture.
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Nataliachick7 wrote:
i think he looks *exactly* like ethan in the 4th picture.

I agree. I think they do look alike and they are both very cute Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2007
Supporter
Aww, look at mister bright eyes Smile . What sweet boys you have .sam!
|
Tags: alex, parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....