Hi,
i have already posted on here once but no one has replied but I think I may have posted to the wrong bit.
Anyway,i am a female (24) I am newly bi sexual,iwanted some advice from some people,i have met a girl and we plan to get physical if you know what I mean?? Well I was wondering (as im new to this) how can I ensure I portect myself from any nasties? I mean if your in a relationship with a guy then its easy,he wears a condom right? But what about girl with girl? No one gives advice there? I am very new to the scene so I dont mean to sound nieve.Hope someone can help me out.P.S this is just a casual relationship!!!!!! Xxxxxx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well just like you would in other cases, you gotta use your good judgment.. And not mess around with a girl less you know she is clean and you trust her on it. I mean , being lesbian or bi, doesnt mean you have to be dirty or just hook up with dirty chics ya know? U are les likely to get std's from girl on girl action, but u can of course get oral infections etc easily. Basically u always run the risk, your tongue cant wear a condom lol. Im not a lesbian or anytihng, but I have been with 2 girls before, mostly all in fun*
|

replied June 5th, 2004
Zip
|
Quick Reply