There is so much crap going on right now i feel like i have no one to talk to. everyone i call doesnt answer and no one is on aim. my world was already crashing but now its just falling apart. I only have 28 more days with my husband and hes at work instead of home. i have to manage to pack up my entire house in those days. then this girl that i thought was my friend just stops answering her phone. we were suppose to have a garage sale and she totally bails and leaves me to have to throw things together in one night. she said she had tables and signs and i got the newspaper ad and then we were suppose to do it last friday but when she didnt answer her phone i had to do it saturday with my other friends and of course they were late so i was all alone trying to sell three families worth of crap. well my friend sharon, ive know her for over a year now has this new friend she met at a meeting for wives whose husbands were depoying and their husbands are in the same group, ne way she came over and everything was fine sat and sun, (weve been around each other b4 and we just dont click but we still talk) and then monday we went out and at dinner she flips and starts cuzzing me out. see shes married and 5 mo pregnant with someone shes known since last october and he tells her what she can do all the time, like she has 6 times more money in her bank account than sharon but shes only allowed a certain amount of money a week so sharon ends up paying for her to eat. like we went out for lunch that day too and she and i were gunna split sharons meal since she didnt really wanna go, and her husband flipped over 5 dollars!! everytime we go ne where all we every talk about is how he said she cant do this or that and im sick of it so i said something and she starts yelling how she doesnt wanna b around me and shes gunna take a taxi home (we were an hour from our houses) an d being all imature and now the only friend i have left i can only hang out with like every other day cuz this other girl doesnt wanna be around me. its !**@! retarded i just wanna leave here already, sharon claims to b there when i need her but im 19 i have two kids and my husband is going to war, um i think i need you to be my friend everday not when it suits that other b*tch. and she started it, her husband was yelling cuz my kids were talking in the background and i said they are just kids he needs to get over it and i guess he heard me and when we were at dinner shes like he wants me to put him o speakerphone next time i say ne thing, i was like i dont care, i dont give a damn what he has to say because its not important to me to be friends with such a !**@!, i dont need him to like me. ok so this is prob. really long, if you read it thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i'm so sorry things are screwed up for you right now. you're 19? i didn't realise that. i only really have 1 close friend, the rest are 'aquaintences' who i see now and then. well my best friend just turned on me so now i don't really have anyone.

i can't imagine how it must feel having your husband leave to go to the army. do you have family close by who can support you?
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
wow,geez! I'm sorry dani! What a load of sh|t.how can she put up with that?She has known him for 7 months,she's having his kid and she controls everything?I think i'd tell him to take a freakin hike! and quite honestly you shouldn't feel bad about saying something.You can only listen to someone b|tch about the same thing over and over again until you can't take it.I'm sorry about your hubby dani,things will be alright though,you always have the girls on here to vent to!
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Supporter
i am so sorry for you hun. it sucks when no one is around...my best friend lives in braidwood and i havent seen her in over a year sux big time....why are you packing up your house if you dont mind me asking?
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
candita sky wrote:
i am so sorry for you hun. it sucks when no one is around...my best friend lives in braidwood and i havent seen her in over a year sux big time....why are you packing up your house if you dont mind me asking?
she's moving here to good ol' Fl.
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i got on aim after reading this and you aren't on Sad but i'll stay signed on so whenever you need to vent i'm here!
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i know exactly how u feel, if youve read my older posts, when husband was in the field for amonth , the last week i lost my only true friend here and the other girl i was sorta friends with, so im stuck here alone with 2 kids and no one to talk to, i say hi to the neighbors but thats about all, jasons never home either, hes working till midnight tonight and now i have no car while hes working either , he dropped his off to get fixed today. we are alll here for you, id say u can call me but thats mucho expensive lol since i live overseas. Since yeah im in the exact situation as you and it sucks, hopefully he can come home and u can have th ebest time before he leaves, jasons been alot nicer lately realizing hes treated me liek crap lately, he wakes me up at 5am before he leaves for work to say he loves me and gives me a kiss Smile , its such hard work and so much stress and anxiety and it is easier to have close friends i think, id be able to handle my situation better with friends but i dont have any they turned all psycho like that too but hey at least you got us online Smile do u have aim or anything ? my sn is the same as my user name on here if u ever need to talk just say yer from ehealth hehe and ill know who ya are, i have yahoo as well, diff name so u can PM me for taht too if u ever need to talk i am online at nigth when hubbys working late and the kids are in bed.
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
so i went over there earlier to give her 12 her birthday present and of course the b*tch was there. sharon basically ignored me like she was trying to appese the other girl. i know im leaving and she needs a replacement friend but come on i havent left yet.then her daughter was telling me how she was going to dinner with her mom and was all excited and the guess who her mom invites to tag along? in front of me none the less. i know i have a family to go home and cook for but geez. i wanted to say something about the shirt she wore to a 3 yr olds birthday party last night, she was all hanging out, but im sure id have to here about how imature im being. im just so tired of being here, if i wasnt already counting on her to watch the kids this weekend so steven and i can go away( we already have reservations at a resort and dinner tix to medival times and a new hot restuarant in chicago) i would tell her about how i feel but im afraid if i say ne thing shell get mad and say she isnt gunna watch the kids and im gunna loose the money ive paid for the stuff. my best friend will be here the 24th and i cant wait for her to get here
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
macysmama wrote:
so i went over there earlier to give her 12 her birthday present and of course the b*tch was there. sharon basically ignored me like she was trying to appese the other girl. i know im leaving and she needs a replacement friend but come on i havent left yet.then her daughter was telling me how she was going to dinner with her mom and was all excited and the guess who her mom invites to tag along? in front of me none the less. i know i have a family to go home and cook for but geez. i wanted to say something about the shirt she wore to a 3 yr olds birthday party last night, she was all hanging out, but im sure id have to here about how imature im being. im just so tired of being here, if i wasnt already counting on her to watch the kids this weekend so steven and i can go away( we already have reservations at a resort and dinner tix to medival times and a new hot restuarant in chicago) i would tell her about how i feel but im afraid if i say ne thing shell get mad and say she isnt gunna watch the kids and im gunna loose the money ive paid for the stuff. my best friend will be here the 24th and i cant wait for her to get here
tell her how you feel *after* she watches the kids.That way you'll gt to go out and then still tell her how sh|tty she is!
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol thats my plan. steven thinks itll b funny cuz she wants us to watch her 3 yr old while shes gone for a week to see her husband to be like ive had enough and just stop talking to her
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...