Medical Questions > Cancer > Liver Cancer Forum

Electro-magnetic Therapy

A friend of mine told me about a new electromagnetic therapy called Beam Ray therapy. She says it is very effective for cancer. Has anyone heard about it or had it?

It's in Sydney.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 18th, 2008
beam ray therapy&cancer
I was diagnosed with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma agressive high grade cancer.After 32 sessions with the Beam Ray machine,produced by Mr.Lynn Kenny,my cancer was completely gone.With absolutely no side effects.Much to the amazement of my oncologist.This technology works on all types of cancer as well as many other diseases.This technology is not approved for human use by the F.D.A. in the U.S.A.ThereforeBeam Ray,LLC,does not make any medical claims,nor doBeam Ray representatives or their dealers.Persons with medical problems are urged to consult a qualified health care practitioner.After saying this may I remind you that it eliminated my cancer.It was like a miracle to me.I belive in it so much I became a dealer.If youl like I can help you get one or at least,help you locate one in your area.
|

replied January 18th, 2012
Beam Ray
Are there any machines that you are aware if in St. Augustine, Florida? My parents are there for 3 months and I would like to tell them where one of the Beam Ray machines might be...
Thanks a bunch!
Marla
|

replied September 20th, 2010
Prostate Cancer
How do I purchase one of these machines?
Are there different models?
|

replied October 6th, 2011
beam ray by lynn kenny
i am very interested in this beam ray! pls send me some info about it, price details etc thanks!
|
Must Read
The liver is the largest organ of the body. What happens when liver cells start to overgrow? What types of liver cancer can develop?...
Most of the time, liver cancer does not originate in the liver but has spread from other parts of the body. Learn what puts you at risk of this serious disease....
Symptoms of liver cancer may go unnoticed in the early stages of the disease. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of cancer here....