K I know I asked u guys be4 but im getting worried. Ever since I got preggy, I have been having terrible migranes, I have had one for 3 days straight now and they make me feel like im gonna puke!!!! I cant take it anymore. They r so painful. I have to turn all lights out and the t.V off. Today is day 3 of it. I see my doc on tues but just wanted to see if I could get any help here... ~ erica.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 20th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I Hope This Helps
Can you take something do you have a history of them I know if you do they are worse when you are pg trust me I know, I was told to take taylon (spelled wrong) but that was over 5 years ago. Call your dr and tell them how bad they are and see what that say I know there is some things that are safe to take when you are preg call them and talk to the nurse and then she will ask your dr and they should call you back. Hope that this helps I get them all the time since I was born it sucks and I am 25.

Something else you can do is use a heating pad on your head I like the king size because you can lay down on it and wrap it around you head, also take a shower but if you get dizzy with them then I would not do that, something else you can do depending home how hard it is for you to get out of the tub is lay in a warm bath to were all of your head is covered but not over your face, again if you are dizzy or think you may pass out only do this if someone is home so they can help you and check on you I know that these help me out but I also know that when you are pg you cant take real hot showers and baths too, but last at night a heating pad is great.

I hope this helps
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yea, tylenol reg. And tylenol extra strength is all u can take untill u see ur doctor...He may prescribe something stronger
|

Experienced User
Yeah I have tylenol but I have been scared to take it. I seen this lady on tv who was taking meds during her pregnancy cuz her doc said it was ok. She was an epileptic and her son was born with major deformities due to the meds. Thanks for your help guys! ~ erica.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I guess evryones diff. But I take it! I have a headache now and im bout to go crazy b/c we are out of freakkin tylenol
|

replied February 21st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I was having them too but they finally stopped. Tylonel is the only thing that I think is safe to take, but talk to your doctor maybe they have some better suggestions.
|

replied January 20th, 2009
migrane
i had a bad migrane last week and had to go to the ER. They could not tell why I was having them. They check to see if I was pregant but I was not. I wondered if they checked to early? Can migranes be a sign of pregnancy?
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...