I was just wondering if a boy tells your friend your cute behind your back what does that mean as a friend or more then a friend? I mean if he tells your best friend that another girl is cute.
Michelle
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 20th, 2004
Good Sign
I am a 20 year old male, and I would see that as a good sign. Whenever I tell my best friend that I think a girl is cute, i'm always at least a little bit interested in getting to know her better or pursueing a relationship with her. Hope this helps......
|

replied July 12th, 2004
I Need Advice!!!!
Hi,
I am 13 yrs. Old and I had a boyfriend that is 17 yrs. Old. My mother found out about us dating and she made us break-up and then we had the "talk" about its illegal for him to be dating you. So then I went on a web site called "lawforkids.Org" and I asked them " is it illegal for a 17 yr. Old male to date a 13 yr. Old female of sex is not a factor?" and it said that if sex is not a factor then no its not illegal. Me and my ex still have feelings for aeach other.What should we do??? Question
|

replied July 12th, 2004
Concerned Mother!!!
My daughter is 9 and will be 10 years old in december. The orthodontis took x-ray of her mouth and said that she is missing 2 of her top teeth, is the one next to the k9's and her 2 front teeth. Can it be possible that they will come out on a later stage???
|

replied July 29th, 2004
Experienced User
Answer For Advice Seeker
To the 13 year old.
Your 17 year old boyfriend is the one with the big problem.
While at 13 years, for a girl, sex can be put on hold or slowed down,
for a 17 year old guy, his sex drive is going full speed ahead.
His body will immediately react to even seeing you and to every sexual thought. It is a very powerful situation for you to have a older guy take an interest. However, this is very frustrating and conflicting situation for him.

It is very rare for a young guy to be able to completely control him self
and not take advantage of a younger less experianced partner.
If your boyfriend is very restrained, self controlled and idealistic, you might stand a chance.
If he is communicative and not manipulative, you might want to work out some ground rules.
|

replied September 4th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Your mom is probably telling you that it's illegal because she is worried abut you. From my knowledge in my state it's illeagal if he's 18 and having sex with you. However, I think at 13 you are way too young to be dating and at 17 he's way too old to date a 13 year old. I know it may sound judgemental coming from an ousider, but how many 17 year olds do you see date 13 year olds? Not too many! Most 17 year olds would never go for anyone under 15 and a lot like the older girls anyways. I wouldn't trust any guy that is willing to date a 13 year old anyway. They are looking for someone that is gulable and will believe them when they say they love them. I think your boyfriend could be considered a petifiler. At 17 I would never date any guy under 16. It's taboo! In highschool you date within your highschool. Please do not trust this guy. If you really like him and he really likes you than you two could wait until you are atleast 17 yourself.
|

replied September 5th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Babygurl,you are so young and have your whole life ahead of you.13 is way too young to be dating,let alone serious about a guy.I'm sure that you do have feelings for this young man.He probably tells you that you are pretty or hot and makes you feel good about yourself.That is because he probably wants to get into your pants.There are few things that are more persistant than a horny teenager.He wants sex,and your mother is wise enough to know this,she was once a teenager as well and is quite aware of what goes on with 17 year old guys.They might say different things today,but the bottom line is that most(not all)teenage guys want sex.A lot.It is very difficult to control yourself when you are in the heat of the moment and you might find yourself in a position that you did not want to be in.Dating can wait,focus on yourself and school.Talk to your mom and ask her when she feels that you should date.Try to come to some agreement.Sneaking around will only get you in trouble-in more ways than one!Patty
|

replied September 6th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Well said!
|

replied July 1st, 2005
Re: I Need Advice!!!!
babygurl2004 wrote:
hi,
I am 13 yrs. Old and I had a boyfriend that is 17 yrs. Old. My mother found out about us dating and she made us break-up and then we had the "talk" about its illegal for him to be dating you. So then I went on a web site called "lawforkids.Org" and I asked them " is it illegal for a 17 yr. Old male to date a 13 yr. Old female of sex is not a factor?" and it said that if sex is not a factor then no its not illegal. Me and my ex still have feelings for aeach other.What should we do??? :?:

when I was 13 I went out wid a 19 yr old!

All I can say is if he is not just usin u 4 sex then stay wid him he cud be the 1 and if ur still 2gether when ur 16 u never no what cud happern!
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Experienced User
That means he is defnetly into you! Give him a chance!
|

replied August 4th, 2005
Maybe you are somewhat fond of him,lol.So you care a lot
|
Quick Reply