User Profile
want to bring me some lunch?

Laughing

i am absolutely starving!

what are all you ladies eating for lunch today?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
noodles with butter and tony's(seasoning salt)!!!

I'm about to make .oni some .canadian .bacon and celery!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Brisk iced tea...and chewing gum. Yummy! Rolling Eyes
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
don't you have any food? Sad

i had grilled cheese and light lay's potato chips. grilled cheese is my new fave!
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Supporter
Lunch was ages ago for me i'm just about to make myself some dinner! I'm planning on making salmon with lime and corriander and various steamed vegetables whilst mum and dad take the dog out
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am going to eat a baked potato with the works and some yummy homemade iced tea! The sad thing is even though a baked potato does sound yummy, it's the only thing to eat in the house! Since I have no drivers license at the moment I have no way to go grocery shopping! Oh well, maybe my Dan will take me shopping tonight.

I am making fried chicken for tonight! Boy does that sound good.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
don't you have any food? Sad

i had grilled cheese and light lay's potato chips. grilled cheese is my new fave!

.pssshh, food, here? hell no. nobody ever goes to the grocery store & it's still kind of a hassle for me to go myself with .gabe.. plus my parents haven't put money in the grocery money envelope for weeks. there's usually some in there for when anybody needs to go to the store. we seriously have nothing. we have.. let's see.. some stale crackers, some molding bread, & some moldy cheese. lol. ew.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Crying or Very sad krissy.

i'll bring u some chinese.

im having chicken patties and ketchup, mmm
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
so what are you going to do for food?!! do you have a friend who could cook for you or a relative?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Supporter
ummm yummy Question sorry hun I just had cheesy bro and corn with onion and peppers and blackbeans all mixed....sounds like a lean cuisin comercial Laughing
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Don't you have younger siblings? Why would your parents not keep food in the house?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i wish i lived in your state and i'd order you a takeaway....

anyone else want to offer to do it?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
because they're crazy. hahah. no but seriously. my parents (mainly my dad- he's the one that's supposed to take care of groceries since my mom works 2 jobs & is hardly home) are nutso. i'm sure i can scrounge up something. if not maybe i can find where my dad hides his stash of hundreds of dollars & steal $30 & go to the store or something. bwahah i am a thief.

i can't wait to start working again so i can have my own money so i can incredibly' eat.

it's getting ridiculous. i literally only eat once a day because there's just nothing here.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If you can find a restaurant that excepts paypal I'll buy you lunch. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
that's really nice of you! i'll have a look on google too and see.
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2007
Supporter
hun did you get your lunch yesterday??
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2007
Supporter
sounds like here... but all we have is dinner food, forget breakfast and lunch... all of our food that isnt frozen goes bad with like 3 days (we have a bad moisture problem here) for example our bag of sugar turned into a brick, along with the salt and some spices. our flour is pretty damn moist.
i hate it here. when we move somewhere else the place better not have a moisture problem!!
|

replied April 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I had leftovers. Corn, sweet potato (cooked in orange juice), and steak.

If you put your sugar in the microwave it will soften up. Mine does it all the time.
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i ended up finding an old box of cheesy scalloped potatoes in my cupboard yesterday.. so i ate that. & i stayed at the trailer last night & they have pasta & ramen noodles there.. so i was good! lol.

tonight.. i am so ordering a pizza & watching the new epidsode of .america's .next .top .model!
|

replied April 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
vegan brownies and refried bean taco's. that was dinner, i don't even remember what lunch was.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...