User Profile
There seems to be a lot of us with late or missing periods (especially the last two months) I thought it would be easier for everyone to keep track of who is late (because we care) if we all posted here. How late we are when/if we will be testing.

I'm not late. As a matter of fact I can't seem to go longer that 12 days. But you guys will be the first to know when I finally am! Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Supporter
Im late but im not sure how late. Embarassed
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
technically i'm late but i think i just skipped my period last month. i've tested 3 times and all negative. my next period is due on may 6th.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Were you ttc? For some reason I thought you were...
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
technically i'm late but i think i just skipped my period last month. i've tested 3 times and all negative. my next period is due on may 6th.

That can happen sometimes with birth control. If you miss your next one, it's time to call the doctor.

3 times...I probably would have tested 30 Laughing I'm paranoid like that.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yeah!!! sadie is ttc Smile i hope she doesnt ever get her period.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Supporter
your lips to gods ears girl. I am praying for a big miracle so hopefully it will happen Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
candita sky wrote:
your lips to gods ears girl. I am praying for a big miracle so hopefully it will happen Very Happy

I hope it happens for you! Do you have an idea of how late you are? Or do you think your due around now?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Supporter
cant seem to remember pos a week maybe less... Embarassed
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yup, thats late!

Have you considered taking a test? Or are you just going to give it longer to show?
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i'm late. but i think its the depo shot still messing with me. i had a period last month.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
chase4 wrote:
i'm late. but i think its the depo shot still messing with me. i had a period last month.

Are you on depo? Or did you recently go off?
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:
chase4 wrote:

Are you on depo? Or did you recently go off?
march 6 i was suppose to get another one.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, it can mess with you for a *long* time. While it isn't gauranteed to prevent pregnancy longer than 3 months. Many woman have trouble with it effecting them many months longer than that. My doctor had me go from the shot to pills for a few months. I supposedly helps to restart/regulate your period. I was on the pill for 8 months. I recently went off of them. And my period is still all jacked up. I don't know if its the shot (probably not) or just me. I was on birth control for so long I don't have a clue what is normal for me. Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i'm late.... i haven't had a period for 6 months Laughing
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
i'm late.... i haven't had a period for 6 months Laughing

Laughing You have the minera (sp) right? Does that stop your periods all together or just initially?
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol yeah. i has stopped mine completely but i guess it's different for everyone. my doctor said if my periods stop all together they won't come back until i take it ot.

ah.. bliss....

give or take 2 or 3 periods... i haven't had a period since 2004 and i love it!!!!
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Supporter
You're lucky .Becky!! I bet the mirena isn't that good for me.. but I'm hoping it'll make mine a lot shorter and less painful! I'm getting it fitted tomorrow.. I'm kinda nervous actually.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
the worst part is whne they clamp your cervix- that sh*t hurts! but luckily it only lasts under a minute. nothing compared to contractions.

fingers crossed you get no periods too! you may get some breathrough bleeding the first month- i did. give it time and it'll sort itself out. you may get some cramping too when it is first fitted.
|

replied April 24th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'm late!

But the month isn't over. So we'll see!

Sarah
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...