I hope you dont mind that I post all this but I really really need to vent. I feel like my life is totally out of control. I've been a problematic teen ever since I started highschool and have let down my family and disappointed my father so much. I feel like a complete failure and I have no idea what I want to do with my life and dont know what im going to do next year. Im so scared right now and I just feel like crying. I dont know if im pregnant yet either but I told my mom im late so she knows that its a possibility. It seems ive had all this time to turn my life around and now its too late. Im so alone, so isolated, and have to force myself out of bed each morning because facing the day is so difficult. Im sorry about this post I just really dont have anywhere to turn.
Tonya Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh my goodness girl I am so sorry......I know how you feel. Please don't do anything to hurt yourself or your possible baby....Just think if you are pregnant....You have to take care of that little bundle of joy.....Im here to talk if you need me.....It's never too late to straighten your life out. Never!
|

Extremely eHealthy
You can turn here! Are you going to take a pregnancy test? That would be the best thing to do. Do you want a baby? Just asking okay Smile feel free to talk about anything Smile
|

Thanks so much!! Your both so nice Smile im gonna take a pregnancy test next week im still going to wait and see if my period makes a grand appearance! Lol I just re-read my post it was really depressing! I didnt mean to come off that way im usually pretty happy I was just having a rough go. Thanks again. Oh and I wouldn't mind a baby actually but im not planning one, meaning im not like intentionally trying to get pregnant.
Tonya
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...