User Profile

And one of me and .Dom looking kinda yellow because the flash decided to come on.

All done! Enjoy ladies!
Danni xx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Supporter
Just to add it's not my nipple you can see in the first pic, i'm not too sure what it is but it's not a nipple!
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
you are really so pretty...and you both look way older then you are lol

its your shirt, where it folded over (yes i examined it, when you said it wasnt your nipple, i had to figure out what it was, im a freak) if you follow the fold from your side up its that

~alicia~
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Supporter
Idony wrote:
you are really so pretty...and you both look way older then you are lol

its your shirt, where it folded over (yes i examined it, when you said it wasnt your nipple, i had to figure out what it was, im a freak) if you follow the fold from your side up its that

~alicia~

Oh is that what it was! I was a little confused because when i posted them i was like 'hmm that's not my nipple'. I'm glad that me and .Dom look older than what we are in a way because then you don't get as many dodgey looks. My midwife though he was in his 20's when she met him Laughing but i was like 'no he's 16'
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yeah im a little ocd lol

that had to be helarious...no hes 16...i would have been laughingmy ass off

~alicia~
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Supporter
it was, i felt kinda bad for her because she got embarrassed by it. I'm used to it now though i don't think of either of us as being the ages we are, i certainly don't see myself as 15 compared to the other 15 year old in my year. Dom looking older certainly used to help when we wanted alcohol Wink
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i know what you mean, you most deffinantly seem a lot more mature then most 15 year olds i know

but dont worry, i get that all the time too, people seem to thnk im at least in my mid 20s for some reason (i personally dont see it but meh) and ive been told i act a lot older, especially when it comes to important things and kids, thankfully, but thats because of how i was raised

story time - i took care of a friends kid most of the time from when she was 2 weeks old to when she was 4 years old, and one summer solid when her mum was in jail, then she got a uti and had to go to the hospital because she had it since before her mum went to jail and it was real bad only she didnt have any problems at first so we didnt know until it got bad, her mum never gave us anything to take her in with so we had to get her grandma to help and she took her, then was placed in foster care because her grandma was stupid and couldnt take care of her bleh

then about 4 years the lady got pregnant again, but she was put in jail again and when she was about 7 monthes they let her out on house arrest but her mum wouldnt take her in (she told her to stay in jail and read the bible) so we took her in (mostly for the babies sake) and from the day the baby got out of the hospital to the time she was 8 monthes old i took care of her except on weekends when her mum would show her off, then she came back one monday drugged out of her mind to the point she was having sesiures in day care, they called us we picked her up, she was ok, then when we dropped her off the next day they called cps because of what her mum did, bleh

ive watched a lot more kids too, problem is most of them have really crappy parents meh

ok im done, i think ive rambled enough....im tired but cant sleep anymore, sorry

~alicia~
|

replied April 22nd, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
What a beautiful belly!!! I feel like I look as big as you are and I'm only 20 weeks Shocked
You are a beautiful girl....that baby will be soooo cute!!!!!! Wink
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
wow you have such a cute belly, i cant wait to see baby mika!
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2007
Supporter
Lauren_Jay15 wrote:
wow you have such a cute belly, i cant wait to see baby mika!

Me either! Not long left though thank god, don't get me wrong i love being pregnant but now it's getting closer i'm feeling more uncomfortable and i'm getting ratty with .Dom so i just want to have her here. How are you doing hun? Hows school going etc? i found it really hard going in when i was at your stage
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You are so pretty! I love your belly.

My favorite picture is the one for your avatar! It is so great!
|

replied April 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
i am 32weeks on thursday and i realy think i have a much bigger baby belly than you, but beautiful pics!
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2007
Supporter
mommyto3soontobe4boys wrote:
i am 32weeks on thursday and i realy think i have a much bigger baby belly than you, but beautiful pics!

You proberly will do i measured 23cm at 18 weeks, my bubba is quite little and i'm not holding much amniotic fluid but even though i'm small i still get the backache!
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Oh mate I only just saw your post, Danni. lol. Don't even ask about school! I went on Thursday for the first time in a while, I'm also now only getting 6 GCSE's. Sad
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...