Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Still Not Sure.. Please Help I Need to Know..

I think maybe 2 weeks ago I posted about me not having a period and unprotected and all these different symptoms: sore and tender breasts, freaquent urination, craving different foods, eating a lot, bad headaches, and I feel and it looks as if my stomach is getting better.. I recently got off birth control pills and took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came back negative... Is there still of chance of me being pregnant?? Im only 17 and don't know how to tell my parents...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Still Not Sure.. Please Help I Need to Know..
JaYLiVeSgIrL wrote:
I think maybe 2 weeks ago I posted about me not having a period and unprotected and all these different symptoms: sore and tender breasts, freaquent urination, craving different foods, eating a lot, bad headaches, and I feel and it looks as if my stomach is getting better.. I recently got off birth control pills and took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came back negative... Is there still of chance of me being pregnant?? Im only 17 and don't know how to tell my parents...

Based on this information i'm guessing not but you really never know for sure. I would wait untill a week or two past when you expected your period and then test. Stopping birth control can really mess up your system including delaying your period or skipping it. Hope that helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...