Hey jen
where r u huni-ive been worried! R things ok with raven now? How's river? U need to report back to base asap!
Liz x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 19th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah hun where'd you go? I hope everything is okay! Come back and let us know you're okay!!

Love you!

Nessa & peanut
|

Experienced User
Yes fer sure jen yah need to come back n talk to me girl I miss yah:)

marisa
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think it was yesterday I talked to her. I know she's upset about melissa cause they were close friends.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
I talked to her yesterday and she was fine. She was busy though and at the library
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I talked to her yesterday and she is fine, just busy and stuff...

She'll report back captain!!
|

Lol!! Hey girlsthanks for being soo concerned!!! Yes we were used my melissa and I am still hurt but im not going to stop coming on just b/c of one person ya'll have been here for me since I was 6 weeks pregnant and didnt know how to tell my parents and lost and confused....Im now 29 weeks and 6 days pregnant today! Im not oging anywhere anytime soon!! You girls have been soo great to me and I love ya'll to pieces!!! I know some stuff has gone down w/ nessa and you dont know whether to still trust her or not but girls u have to give her the benifit of doubt I kno its hard to trust again believe me ive been screwed over many times but u have to keep trusting until proven otherwise...I dont want to lose anymore u girls I love yall so much ur my family and sisters!!! Raven and I are doing great he is still looking for a job in springfield and river is doing great he is kicking away!! Well talk to yall soon! Loveu!!

Jen & river
|

Experienced User
Do u live in springfeild missouri????????
|

Lol im retarded I just reread what I wrote and I meant to say 6 weeks!Lol! Nope sorry springfield,il an hour from st. Louis!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
U can find nelly in st louis! Lol! Im just thiking of one of nelly's songs
"you can find me in st louis"
lol! Im crazy!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
Bhupinder HirA
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...