Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Urgent - Pregnancy Advice Needed Right Now!!!!!!!!

my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex for the last few weeks and he has ejaculated in me numerous times.
i just looked at my breasts and noticed the usually pale pink skin around the nipple is a tan-pinkish colour and the nipples are a lot darker and stand out more. my nipples also seem to be a whitish colour at the very tip of the nipple. my breast are quite tender under the areola and the part closest to my armpits. but the top of my breast are not tender at all. i think my breasts are heavier although i cant be sure.
although i have never noticed my boobs do this before, could it just be my upcoming period?
also, i have a strange taste in my mouth sometimes. (i recently had my tongue pierced, could that be the cause?)
i am getting hungrier a lot more often, but filling up more easily.
yesterday i had a sharp pain in the left side of my stomach when i was doing a pooh. a pain ive never experienced.
i have discaharge, although that is not totally unusual.
i did a home pregnancy test about a week ago and another a week before that; both negative.
my boobs have definately changed, but could the other symptoms just be my mind playing tricks?
its quarter to five in the morning and i can not sleep because im thinking about this too much..
please help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
the best thing to do is wait until your period is due and, if it doesn't show up, take a test.

good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...