User Profile
Okay, so sunday I said that I would show you all my belly but that has come and gone so I decided to post them now. I think that I have gotten bigger but who knows, it could all be in my head.

Don't mind my nasty Cubs t-shirt. It is decades old but oh so comfortable. I wear it all the time when I am at home chilling.

Here's my side view

\

Here's the front view

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
What a beautiful belly!
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That is a pretty belly!

I saw that you mentioned .Luke in one of your posts. Is that the name that you guys have decided?
|

replied April 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
awe its perfect!
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:
That is a pretty belly!

I saw that you mentioned .Luke in one of your posts. Is that the name that you guys have decided?

Yep, his name is going to be .Luke .Daniel. It took awhile for my dh and I to decied but I like our choice of a name.
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
musikmaker wrote:
mc4ever02 wrote:
That is a pretty belly!

Yep, his name is going to be .Luke .Daniel. It took awhile for my dh and I to decied but I like our choice of a name.

I love the name!
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I love that name! We were thinking about that name as well. I decided that it would always bring up feelings of inferiority. There was this incredibly smart guy name Luke in my elementary school and he new his multiplication tables by early 2nd grade..little booger!! Just a side tangent. Luke Daniel sounds so great!!

Your belly looks so darn cute!!
|

replied April 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hahah luke is a smart guy name lol..I think your iq goes up a few points just for having the name Smile

But karin..Im still partial to the name Brian lol
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hope that .Luke is smart! If he is anything like his daddy he will be.

Thanks for all the nice comments too. I am starting to have negative feelings about my body so you guys made my day Very Happy
|

replied April 19th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey girl! Your belly is perfect and nice and round!!!!! Mine has the exact same shape as your's, just bigger, so don't feel bad b/c I'm about a week and a half behind you and mine has gotten even bigger since I last posted my belly pic's Shocked It's hard though, I know, to have your body change so quickly. I think I'm am mayeb just now starting to get used to the idea that I'm going to be a big pregnant lady with a very round and out there belly!!!! Rolling Eyes
Hope eveything else is going good for you and baby Luke!
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Big Baby Bellys X
Hi,

Iv just found out well about two weeks ago that am 8-9 weeks!
And I have a little bump already! So I think am going to be hugh!

Your belly looks good, nice and round with no stretch marks! I so hope I dont get any! Have you any tips?

I wish u and the baby all the luck x x
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think that the marks will come whenever I am further along. I do have them all over my boobs though Shocked It's really horrible. I have been using cocoa butter since the day I found out that I was pregnant but I have heard mixed results on if that works or not. Maybe I will be lucky Very Happy
|

replied April 20th, 2007
I hope were all lucky! I coat myself in baby oil everymornin after a shower.
I already hav strech marks on my boobs and bum cheeks!!! (which I hate with a passion!) Crying or Very sad because my skin has streched so much so fast!!!
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
it is totally genetic..If you already have them and or your mom has them you kinda sol...oh well its all worth it in the end right?
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Oooh please dont say that! Am only 20 and did have a lovely bikini body!!

No u r right tho it will be worth it! My mum didn't get them on her belly tho after 4 kids! So I have a little hope!

I carnt wait till my bump big! I think I just look fat now!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...