Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Im New In Here And I Need Help!!

okay well i starded my period on april the 1st and ended it on april 7th. and well ive been having unprotected sex!! so okay well i had sex on april 15 which was on a sunday then monday i starded spotting!! but it only lasted for two days!! and well i im just wondering if that could mean that i might be pregnant!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!! IM NOT SCARED BUT I AM WORRIED!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
do you want a baby?

you could be, the only way you'll know is if you take a pregnancy test! good luck!
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to ehealth!

How old are you? Are you trying to conceive?
|

replied April 19th, 2007
i dont think the spotting comes the day after. It could just be that you werent lubricated enough when you had sex and the next morning you bled a little bit. Did your vagina hurt when you noticed the blood?
because the same thing happened to me.
but, you did have unprotected sex so there is no ruling out pregnancy.
you should just wait and see if you get any early symptoms.
|

replied April 20th, 2007
well i wouldnt mind being preggy but im scared in a way!! and im just 17 and no it didnt hurt!! and yeah my frenz tell me to wait to see if i get my period for next month!! but thanx girls for helping me out!!
|

replied April 27th, 2007
Experienced User
Is the 15th the only time you've had sex this month? Your cycle starts on the first day, not the last day of your period. Most women ovulate 14 days after the first day of their cycle.

Sperm can live in the vagina for up to 5 days, so, if you've got a totally clock work body, your best chance for getting pregnant would have been from the 9th-14th, not the 15th.
|

replied April 28th, 2007
okay well i had sex while on my pd. which was the 5th, then on the 9th and 15th well it could of been the 14th but it was already like 1 or 2 in the morning and well im still having unprotected sex. but in a way i dont think i am cuz im not gettin any symtoms only the spotting that i was talkin about but it stopped i was getting cramps like if i was goin to start my pd. but there was nothin and i get like an upset stomach and im always hungry like craving but nah i think when you know ur pregnant you feel it and well i dont feel like i am and well the new month is gunna start so im guessing ill get my pd. hopefully.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...