I have a mildly sunken chest, where normally it is flat in the middle there is a slight dent. In extreme cases it pushes in on the heart ect. mine is not like that, i would just like it changed purley for appearance. I would like to hear if anyone has ever treated this before and what are ways to get rid of it, if any. I heard of like this suction cup thing but it sounds kimnd of strange and it is my rib cage and i dont want to mess it up and severely damage myself just because of a slight insecurity.

thanks for any input.
Did you find this post helpful?