Hi, Im pretty new here and have been looking around. Id like to ask one question. When I hold my hands out I shake alot, Im not ever nervous its just constant shuddering. I asked one of my doctors and he told me it was called tremors, which is commonly seen in elderly people. Id just like to know what it is and how to calm my "shakes". Especially since in the future Im going to be a nurse and I dont want to shudder when Im inserting a needle or doing something more important.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Did your doctor offer you any options regarding treatments? I am sure that ther has so be some medication or maybe physical therapy available.

I'm sorry that I couldn't be more help.
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...