Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Jersey Pictures Continued... (Page 1)

User Profile
So here's the pics from walmart.. jersey's 5 weeks old

from easter..

they fight over her all the time lol

.jordan lost lol

Brian does this to her all the time.. poor girl lol

This is the doctor who delivered .jordan & .jersey... Dr. Badmos. he's the best!

and i have been pumping.. something i was unable to do with .brian & .jordan. Here is the first time she sucked on a bottle. Daddy was so happy to feed her!

going in...

yay, she took it!

kissy, kissy

me again!

Last edited by michelle1981 on April 18th, 2007 08:24 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You are so pretty! You should make the second to last one (kissy) your avatar! Shocked

the boys are so cute fighting over their sister! And daddy looks so proud! Mr. Green
|

replied April 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
michelle, you are gorgeous!

brian looks like such a proud daddy in the ones where he's feeding jersey.

i love her crazy hair pic and the pro one, she has the greatest look on her face.

you have a beautiful family!

jersey must be a mix of the both of you because i think jordan looks just like you and little brian looks just like brian, but i don't really see who jersey looks like.
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Supporter
Thanks .laura! I think i will use that one as my avatar. I already have that one on my facebook account.

Aww, thanks .bridget! I think i'm blushing right now. I'm going to post a picture of me when i was a month old..... tell me if she looks like me.
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Supporter
I was exactly one month old
|

replied April 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Girl, she looks *just* like you in your 1 month pic!!! It's scary!!! lol! LIke it's the same baby!!!!

YOu had *hella* hair! lol!

You are soo pretty!!! I love your family!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Is that your dad? Shocked

(no offense! I just don't see a resemblance...)

that is so early 80's Laughing

*edit* oh sh|t I just realize what my post looks like. I'm not trying to ask if he's your real dad! I guess you just favor your mom is all! Aaaah I didn't mean anything by it... Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Supporter
haha .sarah, i thought so too when i came across it!

Yup, that's my dad .laura. Don't worry, no offense taken Wink
|

replied April 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
omg she sso gorgeous! brian and jordan are getting so tall!!!
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Supporter
Michelle, you look great!! You have a beautiful family.. I love the way Brian's face lights up when he is feeding her..You can tell he's so proud! Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2007
Supporter
Thanks girls! Brian was super excited to feed her. He has done it a few times since, and he just loves it! Plus, it gives me a little break too Wink
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2007
Supporter
Ohh .Michelle you have such a beautiful family!! And you look gorgeous!! Mr. Green

.Jersey is such a sweetheart.. and the boys are so cute fighting over her. She does look *just* like you did when you were a baba!

<3
|

replied April 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Your family is beautiful!!! It's great that her big bros are so good with her.
I love love love her hair! Did all your kids have lots of hair, I see you did
|

replied April 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
after seeing your baby pic i think she looks *just* like you did. you even kind of have the same expression going on.
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2007
Supporter
thank y'all Wink

.Jersey had the most hair, and .jordan the least.

Here's .brian's hospital picture

Jordan's

and .jersey
|

replied April 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
brain looks like he wants to fight! jordan looks the most like you witht the light hair and light eyes
|

replied April 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
michelle1981 wrote:

.jordan lost lol
aww! he looks so upset! poor thing.How is he acting with her now?still good?you look freakin great girl! hot stuff Twisted Evil

she si so cute.sometimes I tink she liks like jordan and other times brian,I don't know!!!!! lol

she looks like you as a newborn and she looks like jordan when he was a new born and he looks like you so she look slike you right?!?!? lol
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2007
Supporter
haha .mel. I'm not confused one bit Laughing

I think she has my eyes, nose & ears and the rest of her is her father. I think she's a mix of all of us, that's why we can't pin point exactly who she looks like.
|

replied April 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i think everyone is nuts haha michelle you look a lot like your dad to me.

your family is so beautiful! i love the pictures. you all look so happy together.

Michelle! I'm going to be in .Toronto from tueday the 1st of may until the next weekend.
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2007
Supporter
tanyaface wrote:
i think everyone is nuts haha michelle you look a lot like your dad to me.

Hey, hey no need to throw insults Laughing j/k

tanyaface wrote:
your family is so beautiful! i love the pictures. you all look so happy together.

Michelle! I'm going to be in .Toronto from tueday the 1st of may until the next weekend.

You'll have to come visit me!!!!!! I *have* to meet .rowan.... and of course, you Wink

Where you going to be exactly?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....