Has anyone heard anything about these two. Mommabear hasn't been on since the 16th, and I can't really remeber how long its been since i've seen a posting from bbyblue. Just wondering if they had their babies, I mean they were both over due. If i'm not mistaken I belive that they were going to induce mommabear on the 16th or the 17th. If any one knows anytihng about either of them please post it. I'll be checking later right now I have to go to school. Oh by the way I hope all of you are doing okay. Please becareful lightly there has been too many incidents with some of us and our babies.

Brenda
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Mommabear is still around I think. They are not going to induce her til the end of the week but bbyblu had her blood show friday and some contractions and we havent heard from her since.
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Gosh its only been a few days but it feels like forever ago we talked to them!!

~sara~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Where are you girls???? I'm going crazy! I wanna know what's up!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Probably at home now...Getting some sleep. Getting used to their new bundles of joy!

~sara~
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Awwww I think we are gonna be introduced to new babies soon!!! I can't wait!!!

Meg
|

Experienced User
Neither Can I
I cant wait either. I bet your right guys they are at home with their bundles of joy. I can just feel it. Anyday now we should be getting a new post about, my new baby. Cant wait!!!
Babyblue was chatting with me a while back. I guess she had her little boy. Last time I talked to her she said she was so very ready, felt like the foot was hanging out, lol. I wished her luck and that was the last time I seen her on.
Lots of love,
heather
|

replied March 5th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
I've talked to a few of you since ethan was born, but yeah you were right... I was in the hospital feb. 15-18 and then I was a home trying to get some rest. I just thought i'd let you know that i'm still alive and ethan is doing great. =)
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...