Ok im freaking out about my cousin. It started on New Years. We were watching CSI. There were about 6 of us in the room ( my cousin, her brother, 2 other cousins, my sister and me). I was sitting on the 2 seatter ( i think sopme call it a love seat or something) and my cousin was siting on it too. Out of nowere she leaned over and kissed me. It wasnt the friendly cousin peck on the cheek, it was fullblown her tounge in my mouth kind. It lasted for a few second and then she backed off and watched the show. It kind of freaked me out but i just assumed she was curious or something and it was nothing to worry about. Hell what 13yo girl finds her 20 yo cousin attractive?

Anyways last week end was her brothers birthday party. it was his 16th so there was a big party. Tward the end of the party we were all cleaning up. My aunt asked me to take the garbage out and my cousin helped. ( lot of garbage). While we were outside she kissed me again. it lasted for a minute or so ( i dont know why i didnt stop it).

Im really freaking out. I mean im not attracted to her ( for 1 shes 13, and shes my cousin). Im afraid shes gona want more then just kisses and i dont know how to tell her no without hurting her.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 25th, 2007
Experienced User
Ok..
Well first of all what the heck are you doing. You are 20 an adult. Don't be alone with her no matter what. I don't care if the pope askes you to do something... Don't.

I honestly think you need to get a trusted adult involved. And yea you are going to hurt her no matter what but she needs to understand that she can't date her cousin. She is 13 right? In every state what you did even though you didn't initiate it is illegal and if things progress you will go to jail. So please get some help.

And lastly, if she feels this comfortable coming on to you then she may have experienced something tramatic in her past. so just be aware of it.
|

replied April 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
PRETTY WEIRD THAT YOU LET HER DO IT A SECOND TIME.
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah, you have to be the one to step up and tell her to quit. Not only that, but I agree that you tell her parents or something what she's doing, because for all you know she could run around and lay it on someone else way too old for her. Honestly, experimenting at her age is very common. She's just become aware of her sexuality and wants to see how far she can take it. That doesn't mean at all that she's ready for sex, even if she acts like she is. She'd probably grab a hold of anyone right now just to test it out, and you are "safe" to her. I'm willing to bet the farm that what she's most interested in is the reaction of the men around her. See if she can actually turn them on (little does she know, it's really no big feat). It's exciting, new and you could very well be the first step. If her parents aren't made aware of the situation, she'll be moving on to other men in no time.

I speak from experience. Confused
|

replied August 3rd, 2007
Hi
i dont see nothin wrong with two cousins giving a kiss pr kissing
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2008
Experienced User
whoa!..that's insane!...
you have to talk to her....
hello?!..she's 13...that's when you experience HEART-BREAKSs......
she'll break a few hearts too....
well you should talk to her...before it's too late...

if anyone fonds out about this..then you are the one that's gonna get BAD vibes from other peopel!....
stop this NOW.....
|
Tags: mouth, aunt, aunt 1
Quick Reply