|

replied November 27th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Did u test? Are you late?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

Experienced User
Got off bc had 2 periods then havent had one for over 2 months.... Crying or Very sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
Could be getting off the bcp that is screwing up your system I got off the birthcontrol in the middle of may. Havent had a period since. It screwed up my system. My doctor told me that my period was coming (obviously because I ovulated) and when I ovulated obviously I had sex and bam, I was pregnant.
|

Experienced User
Wait I didnt understand what you meant lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
The birth control pill could be the reason why you arent having a period. It can screw up your system
|

Experienced User
It just weird because I had 2 regular periods and then nothing I mean you would think not having any at all or one and it be screwy.. I had 2 normal ones
|

Experienced User
Hmmm got all quiet lol...
|

Experienced User
Hmmmm......
Has anyone ever had problems getting pregnant with a tilted uterus?
|

replied November 28th, 2004
Experienced User
Yeah my mom had like a turned around one... Doc said she could never get preggo and she had 3 children! Laughing
|
Tags: periods, pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....