I hope to see that topic here.
It is very cruel and many do not understand it.
I go to immunesupport . com to find up to date, TRUE info
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Experienced User
my sister-in-law has it. along with diabetes. it is a very serious disease that not to many believe in or realise how serious it is. she has constant pain daily. hard for her to function most of the time.
|

replied April 18th, 2007
Experienced User
I Agree
I have had fibromyalgia for 5 years and I am only 22. I have sleep apnea, chronic pain, head aches just to name a few symptoms. Unfortunately most people think that it is a diagnosis that is "in your head" and not many people can relate. So basically I feel so alone. Hopefully we can see something soon.

I did a search through the other forums and there are alot of postings in different forums because people don't know where to get information.

I am more than willing to help support this forum.
|

User Profile
replied April 24th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
You need it, you got it! All forum suggestions are welcome here!
Tags: fibromyalgia
Quick Reply
Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...